FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 371

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christoph_T View Post
    It looks realy nice!!
    Are there any flaws which have to be considered if I'd like to buy this bird?

Greetings

Christoph
    Hi Christophe,

Yes, there's one small flaw with the original download; where you might see angular green screen shapes in the VC, apparently most noticeable for those with less powerful PCs!
    There is a separate patch included with your download, which solves this problem! The model is heavy on FPS too, particularly the 3D VC and a second version is included with just a 2D panel, to help those with a less powerful set up!

Take time to learn the start up procedure, it's worth it! There is a 'quick start', but even that involves 9 or 10 switches etc. to be operated.
    She's a BIG Girl to handle, and I reckon she looks and sounds pretty good too! There's a whole load of animations included and the detailing on this aircraft is extremely good!

Give it a go Mate, I think you'll enjoy the experience!

Cheers for now,

ChipShop
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

ATB
    DaveB

Quote Originally Posted by DaveB View Post

ATB
    DaveB
    Nice ones - soon you will have more ships to add

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...31#post1032031

Cheers
    Henrik

Quote Originally Posted by xpelekis View Post
    That's the most deadly version of the Bounty I have seen

Ahh.. I'd seen your first post on that thread but not the second. Don't forget.. 71% of the Earth is covered with water and I'll keep going until its full

ATB
    DaveB

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Willy View Post
    Somewhere near NAS Pauxtent River

Oh heck yes.

Yes please!

Very nice! Only with this package I could add this ship to my FSX.
    TacPack right? Is this configuration can be shared?

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Oh heck yes.

Yes please!
    Just took the Ford out for a Sunday morning drive from Trenton TN to Texarkana AR. I thought I took a bunch of screenshots for the upload package, but when I looked in the folder they were all black. Must have left the lens cap on. But I'm hoping to get the NTPS and the VF-213 uploaded sometime today or this evening.

(I think I have a new favorite jet)

Had some weird view issues during the flight (spot view seemed to want to "roam" around up close and not zoom out) I probably hit the wrong thing setting up for the screenshots. Going to try it again here in a bit. Got a couple of panel issues to work out first.
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

That's the most deadly version of the Bounty I have seen
    Very nice! Only with this package I could add this ship to my FSX.
    TacPack right? Is this configuration can be shared?
    Well... even without weapons, this ship is a "must have"... Excellent quality
    and functionality !... very immersive from every aspect (in a flight sim's context anyway)...

Weapon addon used is CS Weapons, but I use Tacpack effects for the impact of "cannon ball".
    (I'm sure it can be done with Tacpack also but I don't have the knowledge).

You may download the necessary files - if you have CS Weapon - here --> http://simworksstudios.com/forum/ind...39.msg2320#new

I have also added choice of 3 cannons elevation angles :

For naval battling, you may use CCP (or other programs) for friendly moving ship convoys (use the AI Bounty in this case : )

but for enemy ships is better to use the boat herself static with CCP static files (.STA.xml) since she's an "aircraft" and can be
    removed ("sink") by CS Weapons.

I could request for a Greek flag of the 1820 period ?...
    My Military Flight Videos :

Well... even without weapons, this ship is a "must have"... Excellent quality
    and functionality !... very immersive from every aspect (in a flight sim's context anyway)...

Weapon addon used is CS Weapons, but I use Tacpack effects for the impact of "cannon ball".
    (I'm sure it can be done with Tacpack also but I don't have the knowledge).

You may download the necessary files - if you have CS Weapon - here --> http://simworksstudios.com/forum/ind...39.msg2320#new

I have also added choice of 3 cannons elevation angles :

For naval battling, you may use CCP (or other programs) for friendly moving ship convoys (use the AI Bounty in this case : )

but for enemy ships is better to use the boat herself static with CCP static files (.STA.xml) since she's an "aircraft" and can be
    removed ("sink") by CS Weapons.

I could request for a Greek flag of the 1820 period ?...
    Oh thanks, but for now James MacKenzie (saints 76) give me his files sources of the Admiral Kusenstov to rework textures I am working in

A couple of WIP shots of the reasonably awful Virtavia A-3B Skywarrior..

Still a fair bit to do to get it close though I might just give up as I don't care for the models FD. Great for going long distances on AP and landing on 10000ft runways but for carrier ops.. it's far too slow in everything it does (sorry mal). Still.. this has kept me occupied for around 6hrs (5 of which was spent getting the nose vaguely close.. the original paints are poop if you look too close). Thank goodness for sales

ATB
    DaveB

Looks pretty good from here Dave! But...is it me or is Tilly WAY outta scale on Coral Sea?
    Duckie

"I hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!"

Intel i9-9900K; Noctua NH-D15 Chromax Cooler; Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi;
    ASUS Dual RTX 2070 Super OC EVO; Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB 3200;
    WD Black 500GB PCIe M.2 SSD; 3 Samsung 860 EVO SSD; WD Black 2TB HDD;
    Corsair RM 850x Gold Full Modular PSU; Phanteks P600S Mid Tower; Win10 Pro
    My SOH Downloads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...d=79620&sort=d

Y'know mate.. I'd not noticed that before but I think you're right. Coral Sea is the SWS model for those wondering where it came from.

ATB
    DaveB

Still a fair bit to do to get it close though I might just give up as I don't care for the models FD. Great for going long distances on AP and landing on 10000ft runways but for carrier ops.. it's far too slow in everything it does (sorry mal).
    Did Mal ever do his good work on this bird's FD? I think the AS A-3 is pretty aircraft (Ed Heineman's favorite design I bevlieve). Not sure what you mean by "far too slow"? She's high sub-sonic in cruise and around the pattern/boat should not be expected to have the high role rate or other high responsiveness of a, e.g., Scooter for such a big aircraft with long wing span. I find her VERY hard to trap - with crash detection on - without a building crash on the Oriskany, but have had better luck on the Midway and larger carriers. Have also lost track if someone did an FSX native model for her (like the Crusader) recently.

Your screenies - the Whale, it's repaint, and the Coral Sea - look terrific.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

I've had a look and can't see an updated FD by mal (or anyone else for that matter). I appreciate it's size and don't expect it to handle like a fighter but you have to fight it everywhere except when you're in high cruise or going straight. I find it directionally too stable and aileron turns are more like an F5/T3/Zipper (something with a very small wing area). There's more but the short version is.. it aint a great deal of fun to be in which is a shame as it's a great looking jet. I've had a few more stabs at 606..

Between '63 and '65.. VAH-2 made numerous small changes to the Whales livery an markings so I found one decent shot of 606 and went with that. I don't know what the airframe number was and trying to stencil it up is impossible. It's suitable for AI I guess
    ATB
    DaveB

Looks super!
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by ChipShop View Post
    Hi Christophe,

Yes, there's one small flaw with the original download; where you might see angular green screen shapes in the VC, apparently most noticeable for those with less powerful PCs!
    There is a separate patch included with your download, which solves this problem! The model is heavy on FPS too, particularly the 3D VC and a second version is included with just a 2D panel, to help those with a less powerful set up!

Take time to learn the start up procedure, it's worth it! There is a 'quick start', but even that involves 9 or 10 switches etc. to be operated.
    She's a BIG Girl to handle, and I reckon she looks and sounds pretty good too! There's a whole load of animations included and the detailing on this aircraft is extremely good!

Give it a go Mate, I think you'll enjoy the experience!

Cheers for now,

ChipShop
    Thank you very much for your feedback ChipShop.
    Will consider the A-400 for the future.

Greetings from Hamburg,

Christoph

Icon25 Recreating Real World Vickers VC-10 Carribean Flight

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Presenting realistic recreation of real world Vickers VC-10 flight from MKJS Sangster International Airport located 3 miles east of Montego Bay, Jamaica to MYGF Grand Bahama International Airport located in Freeport, Bahamas

Starting engines off the gate of MKJS

Taxiing to short of runway 07

Holding short of runway 07

Airport photographer spotters get excited by this view

Because of regulations of the forums not allowing more than 4 screenshots per post, please be kind enough to go to this hyperlink as seen below to view rest of exciting flight.

Here is the link: http://vatil.org.il/forum/index.php/...ribean-flight/

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon

Quote Originally Posted by Christoph_T View Post
    Thank you very much for your feedback ChipShop.
    Will consider the A-400 for the future.

Greetings from Hamburg,

Christoph

You're very welcome; glad to have been of some help

BTW. I should have mentioned that with the model, come 19 colour schemes including Luftwaffe (Grey and Camo) and Lufthansa, just as a matter of interest for you!

ATB,
    ChipShop

Pitts Performance.

Just Flight Pitts S2, RNAS Culdrose scenery UK2000 VFR Airfields.
    ChipShop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-7-12_8-4-15-364.jpg   2016-7-12_8-16-48-147.jpg   2016-7-12_8-14-20-560.jpg  

Clean, but not squeaky..

While searching the darkest corners of my HD's for something I never found.. I stumbled over Mal999's A6 Intruder FD update. Next trick was to find the Alpha A6.. mate the two, then take it for a spin. Ideas.. ideas!!! A download of the PK and a general tidy up later.. this is the result..

Where I'm going next is uncertain. I'm out of my 'comfort' zone with U.S. hardware and I can only access the complete PK in CS2 which takes me further out of my comfort zone!! Seems the Razbam model was quite well patronised for repaints (I have that/those models too but prefer the Alpha version with Mal's FD revision.. even with it's old, blurry VC) so will see what I can dig up to mate paints to carriers. VA-52 and VA-35 are currently under scrutiny.
    ATB
    DaveB

SSW F-104G shots around the SF Bay are (Blue sky) with CF-104 paint (P3D ... sorry)

Your English is better than my French, German, Italian, Spanish.... so no worries my friends!

The 'Wizard' of St. Athan

Virtavia (Freeware) EH-101 Merlin V2 in HM Coastguard livery, seen here at St Athan in South Wales. (UK2000 VFR Airfields)

The upgrade improves Handling, Sound, Panel, Animations etc.

http://simviation.com/1/browse-Helicopters-56-1

ChipShop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-7-12_22-30-44-586.jpg   2016-7-13_20-48-13-33.jpg