FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 209

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

Is this a Belgian Safir I see before me??

that you do:

available later today
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Sk60.....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	YN27u.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	12094

someone asked me for that......
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

For Jankees, one of my favorite planes

Tourist over Tasmania. Swedish plane in Norwegian livery flying in Australia

Thank you!
    Did you know only one Safir was ever imported into Australia? I painted it of course: my first paint ever on OZx.

there is also a rumor that ZU-DES moved to Oz, but I have not yet found a confirmation, or a new registration....

Meanwhile, the Belgian is ready for download as well, I hope you like this one too:
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Thanks a million for the Belgian Safir Jankees!

On the download page it said however that it was a Sabena plane, but the owner of the plane was the Schelde Maatschappij! Not wanting to nitpick...

EDIT: here is the relevant info: http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/OO-SOV.html

Dumonceau
    Last edited by Dumonceau; September 7th, 2014 at 05:01. Reason: oversight

Quote Originally Posted by Dumonceau View Post
    Thanks a million for the Belgian Safir Jankees!

On the download page it said however that it was a Sabena plane, but the owner of the plane was the Schelde Maatschappij! Not wanting to nitpick...

EDIT: here is the relevant info: http://www.airport-data.com/aircraft/OO-SOV.html

Dumonceau
    no, that is not quite correct, The Safir was license built at De Schelde in Vlissingen, 120 aircraft in total, among others for the Dutch RLD, Air France and Sabena.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    no, that is not quite correct, The Safir was license built at De Schelde in Vlissingen, 120 aircraft in total, among others for the Dutch RLD, Air France and Sabena.
    We live to learn and learn every day! Thanks for the info Jankees!

D.

Dumonceau will go up for these screens... Right now Johan?
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Hani Michal, that is a stunning repaint. And the screenshots are also amazing. But the download link is not working?

Swimeye! That isn't a download link. It's only a link to his blog, to show you any of his skins! Search for Hani Michal on FlightSim.Com, but i not believe they're already uploaded....:screwy:
    Miro

ahh, sorry, my misstake, I was thought it was supposed to be a download link. Either way, it is one awesome F-18 there =)

No problem. We are here to help. Ask i you have a problem, here's the right place...:thumbup:
    Miro

@ swimeye and mirage3

Sorry for this mistake, I have uploaded this texture only for e-nautia and 4shared for now (MediaFire is out or have problem), the links are working now in my blog
    Last edited by Hanimichal; September 7th, 2014 at 15:39.

Hani, love your work. Any chances of an Adversary repaint in the future?

Jeff
    I pass gas!

Quote Originally Posted by ST0RM View Post
    Hani, love your work. Any chances of an Adversary repaint in the future?

Jeff
    At the moment I am working to adjust these four

But exactly what paint is in your mind

Quote Originally Posted by Hanimichal View Post

But exactly what paint is in your mind
    Great work on the Maces. I was thinking any of these in the links would be great.

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/ftd48021.htm

http://store.spruebrothers.com/product_p/sba85018.htm

Maybe they will inspire you.

Jeff
    I pass gas!

Members who have read this thread: 286