A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - German

Description: DFW T28 Floh Repaints

Original DFW T-28 Floh Aircraft model by jhefner, many thank-yous for this lovely little aircraft.
Available at:- http://www.sendspace.com/pro/dl/cgumpx
Note that it is a CFS2 conversion of a FS2004 aircraft and some of the animations
need a little oil and grease.

Total of 6 "imaginary but possible" skins done:-

Update of jhefners original paint scheme with extra details added (D28.1)
Red Baron (D28.191)
Lozenge (D28.163)
Flohplage (D28.217)
Streaky Green (D28.139)
Herman Goering WW1 (D28.215)

The picture of the Flea, The Plague Doctor, and Herman Goering in his under-garments
were all sourced off the internet and were created by other persons, they have been
used here as they are excellent little pieces of artwork that matched in superbly with
the particular aircraft I was repainting for. All credits to their original creators.

jhefner has full permission to include these repaints with any of his work,indeed
these repaints would have not been possible without his original model. Repaints were
a labour of love - hope you enjoy them as much as enjoyed making them.

Anyone else who wishes to modify the skins has my permission to do so, however jhefner
is to be contacted for his permission to modify them.

I fully expect that all credits are given and that this readme file is included with
any other work that is uploded.

If your computer blows up and your house falls down as a result of uploading this file
it is not my fault, blame it on all of those ash-clouds in the air instead !!!!!!

Regards and happy flying, Seagull V

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit DFW D28 Floh Repaint 6-Pack.zip
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.