T-45C 2.00 Beta version released!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: T-45C 2.00 Beta version released!

T-45C 2.00 Beta version released!

Should anyone want to give it a try, a public beta version of my new T-45C Goshawk is available on my blog.

http://indiafoxtecho.blogspot.com/20...aceholder.html

Please follow the instructions and report bugs or suggestion through my blog. Although I check-in at SOH quite often, I'd like to consolidate the feedback in one place. Thanks!

Attachment 39709

Thank you so much, Dino! Downloading now.

Many thanks, Dino !

Downloading...

Blog Entries
    Ditto...hope I can be of some help...downloading now Dino
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Very impressed with the documentation - much better than you get with most payware. This is going to be fun.

Roger, Wilco.

As always, thank you for all of the work you do. Your airplanes always put a smile on my face; I'm sure this will be no different.

Congratulations on the Beta.

Cheers,

Chris

Thanks Dino!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I love it.....only one thing.....having seen and photographed a bunch....it seems to be sitting a little high....since this is a beta I thought I'd throw this out there. Other than that....she's awesome! :salute:

Attachment 39716

Thanks very much Dinno for the high quality plane given as a present to the FS community.Although I'm trying hard I can't find any flaws.

looking forward to some awesome paints!!

Attachment 39718

Attachment 39719

Attachment 39720

Thanks Dino!
    Will look it over the next several days....

Looks fantastic
    Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    First quick test flight; so far it looks like a Hawk, sounds like a Hawk and flies like a Hawk!

Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Looks great and although it's a beta I think it deserves a stickie
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Oh Yes!

Wow, this is one of the best freeware planes I have ever landed on a carrier. Caught the wires on the first and third attempt and only missed the second because I started running my mouth on TeamSpeak and got a hair high so I went around.
    VC looks great, she flies great, and has a great temperament on approach. Some brake hanging out, a bit of throttle, and she settles nicely for approach. Very nice Dino! If this is a beta, I can't wait to see the even more finely-tuned product.

Can't wait to see some of the fantastic repaints that will come out of this release. CoNA repaints are a must!
    Thanks again!

All,

Once again, thanks a lot for your appreciation and support!
    I am receiving a lot of positive feedback...and a lot of bug reports - will work on the fixes next week.

@trisager
    Good to see that someone has appreciated the documentation!

@skyhawka4m
    I know it is sitting high... can't promise a fix, as previously it had different gear settings that made it sit lower but created some animation problems.

@BrittMac (& others)
    Unfortunately CoNA repaints (as well as other "special" ones) may be difficult due to texture layout... They are not a priority for me at the moment - but I'll have a look at them later on.

Congratulations Dino,

This is without doubt some of the highest quality work I have seen (& that includes payware).

Stunningly detailed manual, VC and exterior and an absolute pleasure to fly. Will let you know if I find any bugs - none yet.

Many thaks

Mike

Haven't installed yet.

THANKS DINO!!

T 45 Sound

Terrific Work once again !

Quick question .... If I'm not mistaken Mr.Cattaneo you commented ( on your website ) about running with the actual sounds from a production T 45 ?

Is this still a possibility ?

Cheers for now

Aircanuck

Great Stuff Dino! Love the HUD!

Do we have ILS/TACAN capabilities yet? Or am I just not doing something correctly

Regards, Diego

by the needles

Quote Originally Posted by MenendezDiego View Post
    Great Stuff Dino! Love the HUD!

Do we have ILS/TACAN capabilities yet? Or am I just not doing something correctly

Regards, Diego
    Hi Diego,
    Yes, I've made several manual ILS runway landings using HUD "needles", and a back approach, but haven't used AP yet for such a landing so I'll give it a go soon.
    Choose the HSI page on the menu, then choose ILS on the left, and your HUD is ILS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Members who have read this thread: 0