AW-109!

Thread: AW-109!

thanks for posting the vid dude
    Vance
    Sonic Solutions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MY BABY!!!! She's all dressed up and ready to go...

Ok !
    I'm ready !

:salute:

Nice chopper flopper.

Vance, I'm liking the sounds you're coming up with. Your mixology is better than my bar tab. Have you considered doing a set for the Huey yet? If you ever do, do them, call me when cocktails are served

Thanks for the kind words dude. I've got many hours of recordings from a Huey although they're years old. The one I recorded was in 1991. Was thinking of doing one months ago but was leary of doing a chopper. After this one though I should put out a bunch more. I've got lot's of recordings of a CH53, Jet Ranger, Dolphin, Hughes 500 and a few others.

Some years I was recording faster then I could even go through it and listen back to it so most of it has been unused till now. With the hours of recordings I have of the Huey I could do one in a week or so I think. Thanks for the suggestion dude, when I get it finished I'll send ya a copy on the house.
    Vance
    Sonic Solutions
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by FSN View Post
    Thanks for the kind words dude. I've got many hours of recordings from a Huey although they're years old. The one I recorded was in 1991. Was thinking of doing one months ago but was leary of doing a chopper. After this one though I should put out a bunch more. I've got lot's of recordings of a CH53, Jet Ranger, Dolphin, Hughes 500 and a few others.

Some years I was recording faster then I could even go through it and listen back to it so most of it has been unused till now. With the hours of recordings I have of the Huey I could do one in a week or so I think. Thanks for the suggestion dude, when I get it finished I'll send ya a copy on the house.

From the sounds of your stash, you got a real nice array to work with. Sounds (no pun intended) like you'll have some of your work cut-out ( ) for you considering you're doing a few helicopters now. Your mixing abilities do you well. I like the blends you got going. Don't stop what you already do great at!!

As for the freebee Huey sounds, I'll surely and thankfully take them!!

Members who have read this thread: 0