Car Question

Thread: Car Question

Car Question

Working on some german Army cars since a few days. Is there a Nissan like that at the picture available for FS9 ?????Attachment 39369Attachment 39370Attachment 39371

Greets
    Andi

a VW Beetle as what i'd call 'base chaser'.... what ya gonna catch with that? a runaway youth on a bicycle? great paints though pal, where can one find the firetruck?

Charter Member 2011
    Truck is a Hama Rosenbauer, from
    http://f1.aaa.livedoor.jp/~rjnnhama/craft.htm

I do like the look of that German repaint...you might have to press the Pajero into service there, haven't seen a Nissan.

thanks wing....

could be fun to cruise round somewhere for once and not try fitting a cessna or similar through small gaps....

I seem to remember doing a couple of repaints for the Hama Rosenbauer myself a few years back. IIRC one was an RAF version and the other was a Manchester Airport version.
    Larry

To call the "new beetle" a beetle or Käfer is just shy of an insult for those of us who love the original. But as far catching things go....since the new one is based 100% on the VW Golf and is available with all but the VR6 engine options available in that car I think you can catch quite a few "runners" not just youths on bicycles. Try a 2.0 Turbo and you'll see what I mean.

When I did my time with the Bundeswehr the Feldjaegers or MP used mostly Mercedes G series without all the creature comforts and we had two VW Kuebel cars left on my base. I don't think there were any Nissan, Toyota or Mitsubishi vehicles sporting the Y-tours license plates. But things do change and the Nissan in the picture looks correct enough.

Cheers
    Stefan