The Russians Tanks Have Arrived

Thread: The Russians Tanks Have Arrived

The Russians Tanks Have Arrived

the long nightmare is almost over.i have started to upload the russian tanks that i converted from regs hanger.they were going up there.but greg wasn't sure he was keeping the site going another year.and he's going to be away from the site for a while.so he gave me permission to upload them here.a heads up, get everything from regs hanger just in case it terminates.a big thanks to greg law for giveing me permission to convert and upload these conversions.
    there are 9 files to download once their all up. the russian tank sound file.this is the 120mm wav.sound for the 100 and 122mm cannons.there are 8 tank downloads in all. 5 different models,three winter variants. all with new stand alone caliber rounds. read and follow the installation and operating instructions. dos vedonia have fun SLIP STREAM

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Great!! Now I can send up the EF#2 missions

Thanks Slip Stream on this..
    Bravo..
    I know how hard you and others have worked to get this together..
    BRAVO!!!

:salute: :salute: :salute:
    And there was MUCH Rejoicing!!!

ALL AVAILABLE NOW

after 5 and a half hours uploading with my super slow dialup connection.all 9 files are now available.sorry no pic's the connection is to slow.
    They are under CFS3 Aircraft Add-ons,CFS3 Russian Aircraft. they will show up in game under other allied nations.well it became my birthday while uploading.so heres my birthday gift to CFS3 and the guys.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Happy Birthday..

And there was Much Rejoicing!!!

Thanks for the effort for everyone..
    BRAVO..

YEAH OLD

well i'm now the age of my fire breathing wheel standing drag car was 57.think i'll take a nap now lol.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLIP STREAM View Post
    well i'm now the age of my fire breathing wheel standing drag car was 57.think i'll take a nap now lol.
    You have earned the rest..
    Enjoy it..
    BRAVO...

SOH-CM-2020
    Thanks a lot Slipstream!
    Some of HH's full-on tank battles will be great - but I've gotta install MAW again first...

Some virtual beers for you :ernae:

your welcome D. thanks for the beer.you need to get maw going. your missing out on the bigest shooting guns we have now.and Hobbits missions have alot of action all at once.

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    .. .hey, tanks fer the tanks... and have you any pix of said wheelie sled???

(inquiring hot rodders want to know)

vindicator

hi pop your welcome.stay away from wheel stands with the tanks lol. heres the remaining pic i have from 1972. called her vindicator, 10.03 in quater mile.

thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

my pleasure Led enjoy.when do you have time to play,while researching and building missions ?

SOH-CM-2014
    Blog Entries

wow wee slip , these rock

so in .... the glory of success and the tiger blood of a winner as slip is a proper update of love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTMRYbhPbZE

slip has tiger blood

many tks

excellent work

joshua /lb

your welcome josh.and thanks i think. you've convinced me you have really goooood weed in canada.lol

i caught your reference about "tigers blood". and i'm sure you don't think i'm a self serving,multi addicted,burn out on full melt down.lol

i did meet him by casual passing.on a beach in so.cal. in 77.he and his buds were pickeled then.

re-member,remem-ma-member popsaka's Avatar
    ...sorry about O.T. but I wish Sheen would stop smoking on camera and stop obsessing with winning... I hate to see him set him self up to fall in such an obvious way...

...........Hello is there no one left in there, Charlie?