RAZBAM A-7 Question?

Thread: RAZBAM A-7 Question?

RAZBAM A-7 Question?

I would like to purchase this aircraft, but I see there are 3 volumes to choose from. What vol. would be the best to purchase? I can not see paying over $100 for all three.

I think this breakdown is correct but if you like two-seaters then the only choice is set #3.
    If you like the early versions then choose set #2.

I went with set #1 because it included the Navy A-7E and USAF A-7D. These had the most relevance to my military and historical interest. Plus there were no later single-seat versions in US service so these saw continued service for the rest of the A-7's operational history from Vietnam through Desert Storm and Guard duty.
    Just my $.02 worth. :ernae:

I have Vol I (A-7E/D/H)and Vol III (A-7K/TA-7's/EA-7L). But, I've got them one at a time when they were released, and because of personal tastes regarding the versions included.

Vol II is dealing with the initial A-7's before they were fitted with the HUD/modern NAV-ATTACK systems and also they are powered by P&W TF-30's (weaker than the TF-41).

Vol III includes some additional features (i.e brake chute), rear seat camera and of course the rear seat.

ANY OF THEM IS SUPERB, however I'd suggest that, if you don't want to buy all of them, to take either a single seat volume (VolI or Vol II) AND the two seat Vol III, or, if you don't want to spend $70 buy Vol III.

Regardless of your choice, I think you'll be proud of it, since RAZBAM's A-7's are iconic A-7 releases and their support is not just commercialy good, but personal and friendly.