OrbX Sale

Thread: OrbX Sale

OrbX Sale

Not sure if its been mentioned before elsewhere but Ive just got an e mail saying FSS have 44% off all OrbX stuff!

I may get myself a few more PNW fields

http://www.flightsimstore.com/index....acturers_id=92

Bargain time!!!!

Andy

Thanks for the HU Andy, just got two more to go with PNW.

wow...now that only figures since I bought Orca's just this past week and its on sale and Kushman which is the only one I need is not on sale.....uuuggghhhh

great sale though and anyone who does not have these......go get them.

That's already the third sale in the last six month! I hope that will not be counterproductive for Orbx.

I mean, who will continue to pay the regular price when there is a sale almost every two month...?

However, thanks for the sale!

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

The sales definitely hooked me. PNW was my first ORBx scenery, picked it up on sale and am completely hooked. I would love to be able to purchase all of their work outright, but a tight budget means I have to stretch my moolah as far as it will go. With a little patience I have become the consummate FSX bargain hunter. I have no problem paying full price when I can afford it.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    <o></o>
    All four AUS base packs for $65, you can’t beat that, and when Alice Springs comes out, I will be the first in line, full price or not!<o></o>
    <o></o>
    --Dan<o></o>
    Never trust a clean Crew Chief.

yeehaa, was waiting for this, picked up Concrete and Israel's Farm to round out the PNW airport collection
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HvyEng View Post
    [FONT=Tahoma]
    All four AUS base packs for $65, you can’t beat that, and when Alice Springs comes out, I will be the first in line, full price or not!
    --Dan<o></o>
    59$

I thinking too about Australia SP4, whole:

http://www.flightsimstore.com/produc...oducts_id=1314
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Tim-HH View Post
    That's already the third sale in the last six month! I hope that will not be counterproductive for Orbx.

I mean, who will continue to pay the regular price when there is a sale almost every two month...?

However, thanks for the sale!

Greetings
    Tim
    Hi Tim,

It may appear we're having very 'regular' sales but we really only have two major ones a year (around about now and towards the end of the year). We also do 'snap sales' featuring perhaps a single airport or a region, like the recent PNW sale. We keep the sales random otherwise people will be 'sale-camping' if you know what I mean

As a company we don't rely on these sales to survive, but we are mindful of the strong Australian dollar right now, and that some folks are doing it harder these days, so we hope the sale will allow folks to pick up a few bargains.
    Cheers,
    John

Quote Originally Posted by koorby View Post
    Hi Tim,
    and that some folks are doing it harder these days, so we hope the sale will allow folks to pick up a few bargains.
    I bought whole AU SP4 . Thx for this promotion.
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

I think my harddrive will really hate what I'm about to do...

I really want to try the PNW scenery, but I've already invested in Megascenery for all of Washington and part of Oregon...

Could I get PNW and enable/disable it in my Scenery library if I had it above the Megascenery stuff?

The answer is very simple....yes! There's actually a seup ICON from your desktop to just that.

john

Sweet, thanks, John! I invested in Megascenery before this came out and there are things about I really like -- spotting actual local locations, and how it looks from altitude -- but I'd love to get PNW for when I'm flying low-and-slow.

I'll have to snag it after work tonight!

Does anyone else have a deep valley at airport 7WA5 where the runway should be?

bump......can someone check out this airport to see if you are having the same issue I am please?

Thanks for the h/u - bought NA Blue Northern Rockie Mountains to add to NA Blue PNW.
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    bump......can someone check out this airport to see if you are having the same issue I am please?

No problem here with 7WA5. Do you have OZx NA installed?
    Cheers,
    Dave

yes I do........

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawka4m View Post
    yes I do........
    I do as well. Maybe try to re-install OZx NA, or check in it's scenery folder to make sure you have the 5 different 7WA5 scenery .bgl files.

kh_7WA5_AFX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_AFX_CVX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_CVX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_PLC.bgl
    kh_7WA5_PR.bgl
    Cheers,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DaveKDEN View Post
    Thanks for the h/u - bought NA Blue Northern Rockie Mountains to add to NA Blue PNW.
    Same here, but also sprung for Pacific Fjords as well.

Man, makes one of my favorite area to fly quite seamless with UT Alaska and Canada as well. Incredible work by all these folks.

LMAO,

All of a sudden, I find myself down under

LouP

Quote Originally Posted by DaveKDEN View Post
    I do as well. Maybe try to re-install OZx NA, or check in it's scenery folder to make sure you have the 5 different 7WA5 scenery .bgl files.

kh_7WA5_AFX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_AFX_CVX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_CVX.bgl
    kh_7WA5_PLC.bgl
    kh_7WA5_PR.bgl

All 5 are there......hmmm

Picked up 4 more Aussie airports and the Lancair. Someone needs to stop this madness