Cody Coyote´s Revised Mission Building Hand Book

Thread: Cody Coyote´s Revised Mission Building Hand Book

Cody Coyote´s Revised Mission Building Hand Book

Cody has uploaded a revised edition of his great mission and campaign building handbook!!

Cody Coyote's Mission Building Handbook (Revised 4-2011)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=17&id=3972

Thanks Cody

Good catch Discus.

Cody's work probably does more to explain the ins and outs of CFS 2's Mission Builder than any other tutorial and is really a must read for the Faithful.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Thanks again Cody!
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Thanks guys. I felt with the continued interest in CFS2 and the new members we've seen popping up here, that I would reissue it in the hopes of reaching a new audience.

I updated a couple of things, like download and website information. I also added material on taking off and landing in the same direction and increasing your flight beyond eight planes.

If you have the original you probably won't gain too much from this one. Then again, it is free so have at it.

As all of you confirmed mission builders know, there is so much more you can do once you master the basics. All I've tried to do is plant the seeds so that your imaginations can grow. :salute:

Thanks again Cody, for everything you have added to our shared hobby!
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for helping cfs2 stay alive.
    There is so much info on cfs2 that is fragmented,I think this is a good way of combining the info in a very nice way.
    RJ

The Mission Builder is so flexible and and useful, that I haven't used Freeflight or Quick Combat for years.

I can build a mission almost as fast as using FF or QC, yet I can use all the options like altitude, number of planes, location, ground infrastructure location, time of day, and aircraft types within the mission for a more realistic scenario.

Whenever I check out a new airplane, AA gun, vehicle, ship or airfield, the MB is where I go and, in my humble opinion, it is the best way to enjoy and get the most out of CFS 2.

Cody's tutorial will clear up the mysteries surounding the MB and get you producing historical or fictional missions with little effort or time.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Whenever I check out a new airplane, AA gun, vehicle, ship or airfield, the MB is where I go and, in my humble opinion, it is the best way to enjoy and get the most out of CFS 2.

That is very interesting.I think that is the best way to play this game because some objects only fire at you in missions not as gsl scenery.
    Will be nice to have some comments for other tutorials that will inhance the game, thanking Cody Coyote again for a nice tutorial.
    RJ

My CFS2 bible - Thanks Cody
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray