[img]zzz-unknown/soh_ftp/uploads/imageuploads/786713045302996410.jpg[/img]
A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Other Add-Ons

Description: With the continued interest in CFS2 and new members still joining this forum, I have decided to reissue an updated version of my Mission Building Handbook which was originally published in 2007. It is a comprehensive, fully illustrated, guide to building missions and campaigns in Microsoft's Combat Flight Simulator 2. It contains step-by-step tutorials that will take you all the way from simple through advanced mission design, and finally to creating your own campaigns. It also includes chapters on Moving Objects, Infrastructure, Hand-editing, Error messages, and many more topics aimed at turning you into an experienced and confident mission builder. From rank novice to experienced veteran, you will find something of value in this Handbook. Included in this download are sample missions based on the lessons covered in the text.

In this latest revision I have added new material on how to increase the size of flights beyond eight planes and how to take off and land in the same direction. I've edited some text to make it more current and readable, and I have updated the pages concerning "must have" downloads and helpful websites to reflect the latest information on the Web.

Ninety percent of this Handbook remains unchanged from the original. I am hoping to reach new simmers who are just getting started in mission building. Enjoy! :salute:

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Cody Coyote's Mission Building Handbook (Revised 4-2011)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.