Vultee BT-13 Valiant "Vibrator" Released

Thread: Vultee BT-13 Valiant "Vibrator" Released

Icon5 Vultee BT-13 Valiant "Vibrator" Released

Hey Folks

The BT-13 is ready and is now up on my site. You can click on the link below to go right to the page.

http://topflightsimulation.yolasite....ls-store-2.php

Lots of goodies and eye candy in these two models, oh yeah, there are two models in this package. Both the A & B models are represented.

Happy Flying

Chris:salute:

$14.00 for two detailed models of the BT-13! What a bargain. I had a $20 bill tucked into the side pocket on my wallet...held in reserve for the day this bird hit the store. But, my wife is like a Bloodhound when it comes to money...she once tracked a penny 3 miles through a muddy bog. She sniffed out that $20 bill and spent it at the plant nursery yesterday. But in a week and a half, I will buy this package and I will fly the wheels off those Vibrators.

And I can't wait to throw some paint onto it.

Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    $14.00 for two detailed models of the BT-13! What a bargain. I had a $20 bill tucked into the side pocket on my wallet...held in reserve for the day this bird hit the store. But, my wife is like a Bloodhound when it comes to money...she once tracked a penny 3 miles through a muddy bog. She sniffed out that $20 bill and spent it at the plant nursery yesterday. But in a week and a half, I will buy this package and I will fly the wheels off those Vibrators.

And I can't wait to throw some paint onto it.

Tim

LOL Tim, she'll be waiting for you.

I seem to be having DSL and phone trouble today and it keeps going out on me so when someone makes a purchase and it takes me a while to get it out to you please understand. For those that have been waiting a while, my apologies!

Chris

Oh yeah, a late birthday present to me! :d Thanks for the heads-up Chris, getting it right now.

Thanks for the heads-up Chris, getting it right now
    Ditto...same here. Looks good, Chris!
    -Mark

Thanks guys

My internet has been repaired so all is on track again.

Your birds are headed your way fellas.

Chris - I just purchased the new BT-13 package and eagerly await it's arrival. Like OBIO and others I really enjoy flying trainers and this looks to be a great one to fly. Also, I love the new (?) look of your site. Very jazzy LA

Quote Originally Posted by andersel View Post
    Chris - I just purchased the new BT-13 package and eagerly await it's arrival. Like OBIO and others I really enjoy flying trainers and this looks to be a great one to fly. Also, I love the new (?) look of your site. Very jazzy LA

Much appreciated andersel, she's on her way to ya.:salute:

She arrived and all I can say is...YES!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andersel View Post
    She arrived and all I can say is...YES!!!

Happy flying andersel, glad you like her.

Hi Chris.

Not my usual cup of tea really but since I followed the build process the entire way and the price was very good I had to add a basic trainer to my hangar.
    Looking forward to flying her.

Cheers
    Stefan

Thanks. Got my copy yesterday. Well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny9850 View Post
    Hi Chris.

Not my usual cup of tea really but since I followed the build process the entire way and the price was very good I had to add a basic trainer to my hangar.
    Looking forward to flying her.

Cheers
    Stefan
    Shes waiting on you Stefan, much appreciated.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by phrog_phixer View Post
    Thanks. Got my copy yesterday. Well done!

Thanks phrog_phixer

Glad ya like her:salute:

Chris

Ok got a few test flights in this morning since Wx here in SoCal is yet again decidedly un-sunny so the real airplane stayed in the nice dry hangar.

Very nicely done Chris...she is even better than I expected. I will have to look for a bit noisier sound file...to get the right amount of sensory response when flying it.
    But that is no critique on the included one by any means...it sounds quite nice...but just not macho enough for my personal taste
    :ernae:

Stefan

Thanks for the compliments Stefan, glad you like her. Fly over and wave some time.

Chris

Blog Entries
    Hey Chris, forgive me buddy I have been helping to fly supplies into Ms, Ark and Alabama the last couple of weeks and never got to test your airplane until yesterday. I can tell everyone who is even thinking about it that this is your best work ever and on par with any of the payware or freeware I have seen of this model and you offer two for the price of one! I successfully ported it to FSX too. It's worth every penny you are asking for!
    Thanks Amigo you really ROCKED this one!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by txnetcop View Post
    Hey Chris, forgive me buddy I have been helping to fly supplies into Ms, Ark and Alabama the last couple of weeks and never got to test your airplane until yesterday. I can tell everyone who is even thinking about it that this is your best work ever and on par with any of the payware or freeware I have seen of this model and you offer two for the price of one! I successfully ported it to FSX too. It's worth every penny you are asking for!
    Thanks Amigo you really ROCKED this one!
    Ted
    Hey Ted, I'll forgive you....this time...lol
    Much appreciated on the complements on the BT-13...I'm thinking of making the whole line of WWII era Vultee's, looking at the Vengeance right now but have had no luck on interior photos yet.

Chris

Excellent job on this BT-13 NCGent! You have really come along nicely with your model making skills. That BT-13 looks sweet and very much in scale. :ernae:

Members who have read this thread: 0