Orbx Releases FTX: NA KCMW Cushman Meadows - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Orbx Releases FTX: NA KCMW Cushman Meadows

Quote Originally Posted by Peter SWE View Post
    For some reason i got no animation on the people or horses. They just stand there like static objects. Arent they supposed to be animated? Have i missed something?
    Yep, installing the latest ORBXLIBS will bring the people to life. The horses aren't animated, because I wasn't happy with how I rigged them. They're scheduled to spring to life in the next KCMW update.

Will The Horses be ready for The Kentucky Derby?..........Sorry I'm having a very slow day,I'll head for the door now!

Patrick

If it doesn't stop raining here....

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom88 View Post
    Will The Horses be ready for The Kentucky Derby?..........Sorry I'm having a very slow day,I'll head for the door now!
    We'll be racing SEA HORSES (been raining for 5 days straight, 3 inches yesterday alone)

Quote Originally Posted by koorby View Post
    Install the latest Orbxlibs - http://fullterrain.com/support#orbxlibs
    Ah, that was it. Thanks!

Well...since I didn't own Orca's Island yet I went and purchased Orca's and will wait on the fix for the crash detection to be done for this awesome looking scenery.

once again an outstanding piece of scenery!

with the weirdest runway I've ever come across:

and to hijack the thread, another paint I forgot to upload, now on avsim:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

products of Bill^2 :mixedsmi:
    The Kodiak fits quite nicely, tho have to park nose first into the hangar...at least the passengers wont get wet in the rain that way LOL, even at MGTOW the Kodiak gets out no problemo
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi All:

NOTAM: Another excellent scenery package by Bill Womack aka Spotlope; this is a "must-have", IMHO !

Quote Originally Posted by GaryGB
    http://forum.simflight.com/topic/682...-for-business/

Hi Bill:

It was great to see so much of the familiar Emma Field environment rendered in photoreal textures for FSX like we previously had in Emma Field for FS2002 and FS2004 (...and blended so nicely with other FSX PNW custom land class textures in the areas most local flyers might explore).

And it was fun flying in and out of a new, "unabridged" version of Bear Gulch set into some higher resolution terrain.

Overall, a fine contribution to the PNW flying experience that adds to the already abundant enjoyment of... flying the friendly skies (and friendly aerodromes) around Emma Field !

Many Thanks for sharing your creative imagination as an author, and your skills as a FS Developer with us again in FSX !

GaryGB
    Oh, and a bit of Emma Field mischief is already being had at Bear Gulch with the new longer runway !

'Bare' Bear Gulch: Fritz Filching Filberts ?

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/682...hing-filberts/

Happy Flying ! :salute:

GaryGB

Angry

I just bought it but i´m allways getting this message when click in the file to download:

"The server us.fssdownload.com didn´t respond"

What i can do to resolve this ... the counter is going down every attempt to download the file!!
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Quote Originally Posted by flaviossa View Post
    I just bought it but i´m allways getting this message when click in the file to download:

"The server us.fssdownload.com didn´t respond"

What i can do to resolve this ... the counter is going down every attempt to download the file!!
    Hi Flavio,
    The best bet would be a post in their support forum but someone here may have had the same issue?
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks Roger,
    You´re talking about flightsimstore.com forum (Is there one?) or orbx forum? Because i think the problem is with the first one, not with orbx guys. Or they are all the same group????
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -

Pretty sure they're all connected. The ORBX support forum would be the best bet.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Thanks Roger! I´ll try that.

EDIT: Just to register that was sent to me alternative links to download the scenery. Very nice support from flightsimstore.com.
    They know how to take care of their customers ...

Hi All:

The Cushman Meadows PDF Manual doesn't mention this (yet ?), but there is an airport list entry for "Lake Cushman Floatbase" accessible via ICAO code "WA40."

Ant's Drifter is a perfect fit for some fun 'floater flights' in and out of "Big Creek" right next to the KCMW aerodrome !

Thanks again to both Spotlope and Ant for this week's happy flying near Emma Field !

GaryGB

Attachment 36988Attachment 36989

Once I'm able to afford this I'll pick it up. Considering the temporary demise of Emma Field. . .this is by far the best choice to begin holding Fly-In's and other such get-togethers.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Once I'm able to afford this I'll pick it up. Considering the temporary demise of Emma Field. . .this is by far the best choice to begin holding Fly-In's and other such get-togethers.:salute:
    I've got ORBX PNW, and am seriously considering getting others. If things would have worked out prior to Xmas, I would have had the whole works already. Unfortunately it didn't work out.

This talk of a fly-in sounds like fun. I recall many from back in my r/c days!

I tried my best Oleboy, if you want to talk special deal this time around maybe just shoot Adrian an email at info (at) flightsimstore.com ?
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

ok, so I can buy groceries next month. . . .I've got chips and dip to live on til then, lol. I had to have this and will install when I get home at lunch. Hooray!!:salute:

Current System Specs:

Rest assured, Falcon..it is worth the sacrifice! Great scenery!
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by JayKae View Post
    I tried my best Oleboy, if you want to talk special deal this time around maybe just shoot Adrian an email at info (at) flightsimstore.com ?
    I stirred in the open forum, again. It won't happen another. (period)

My apology

Oh yea, I love this place!! :salute:

Current System Specs:

I bet there are a few post cards derived from images like #4 and #5. The countryside in this area is majestic. If the trees were just left alone

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I bet there are a few post cards derived from images like #4 and #5. The countryside in this area is majestic. If the trees were just left alone
    Yep, it is a majestic area of the country and Bill has really made it our own personal vacation spot.

I noticed that "Snapper" doesn't recognize it though as you can tell from the imprint on the screenshots. Hmmm.

Current System Specs:

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post

I noticed that "Snapper" doesn't recognize it though as you can tell from the imprint on the screenshots. Hmmm.
    I'm not sure of your meaning? And a note; I just realized I could right-click the images uploaded to SOH and choose "view-image", and they get bigger like any other. I learnt something new today. DOH!!

Some awesome screenshots in here

@oleboy, no apology necessary mate, I did not see it as stirring, I just wanted to react to see if we can help you out this time, nothing more and nothing less, I always see the glass as half full
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1