She's coming soon.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: She's coming soon....

Will there be a T-Birds paint as well?
    Sorry, I nearly missed this question.
    If T-Birds is Thunderbirds, the answer is YES
    I have plans for some USAF liveries and at least one Thunderbird livery.

Gunnar van der Meeren

MSFS 2020 Standard/AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7-4.8 GHz/Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 MHz 64GB/Asus GeForce RTX 3090 TUF OC gaming GDDR6X 24GB

Very nice shots OK,The Hook is in............FISH ON!!!!!!! lol

Patrick

I know it isn't accurate, but can you at least throw in a gps popup? I can do VOR/NDB/TACAN etc....but i kinda like the gps lazy direct-to from time to time
    Matt

The hydraulic lines has been omitted...at that level of detail it's a shame.I don't know why so many quality add-ons suffer from this ( even the warbirdsim "cadillac"does).

No longer active
    oops, good point, but that should be an easy fix!

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    I know it isn't accurate, but can you at least throw in a gps popup? I can do VOR/NDB/TACAN etc....but i kinda like the gps lazy direct-to from time to time

Thats is a good Idea and there is plenty of room for a dash mount

Quote Originally Posted by mohawk3 View Post
    The hydraulic lines has been omitted...at that level of detail it's a shame.I don't know why so many quality add-ons suffer from this ( even the warbirdsim "cadillac"does).
    I'm sure it'll ruin your flying experience... :mixedsmi:

Oh and I think the color of white on the NASA paint is 1 RGB value off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    I'm sure it'll ruin your flying experience... :mixedsmi:

Oh and I think the color of white on the NASA paint is 1 RGB value off.
    My flying experience is not based on MSFS.Yours...

My flying experience is not based on MSFS.Yours...
    But this IS MSFS...

Anyways, please don't let some hydraulic lines slow the release of this plane. :salute:

They were added in all of 15 minutes.

NEXT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post

NEXT!!!!
    Good lol. I wish PMDG gave updates like you guys...

NEXT!!!!
    Thank you.
    For me, and I'm pretty sure that I'm alone here, FSX has become a good way to knowa/c that I cannot fly in real life - and there are lots!!

I just want it! lol
    Matt

There currently is a popup sub-panel with twin GNS430's installed...

...and I've even provided the logic that will allow direct keyboard and/or remote hardware tuning of both com and nav radios, as well as lookup/update from the GNS430's for that matter.

But, there is absolutely zero "panel space" for including such avionics to be placed in the virtual cockpit...

For the terminally lazy*, although there is no autopilot in the T-38A, keyboard support for it is supported.

I will give fair warning though, if anyone expects this to be "easy to fly," this is one aircraft that will bite you in the posterior if you have "stupid feet" and don't fly it correctly!"

* amongst whom, I hasten to add, I include myself!
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Thank you.
    For me, and I'm pretty sure that I'm alone here

Alone? Negative, that's what wingmen are for!

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Alone? Negative, that's what wingmen are for!
    Nice pictures! I see you and Gunnar are enjoying the latest Alpha 4 build... the lack of the travel pod is a dead giveaway... :ernae:
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Looks Like...

I will need to paint the throttle handle on my new G940! I'm beginning to think I will be really glad I got the Logitech system when this great looking new bird becomes available to the public! Thanks to all involved.
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Quote Originally Posted by n4gix View Post
    Nice pictures! I see you and Gunnar are enjoying the latest Alpha 4 build... the lack of the travel pod is a dead giveaway... :ernae:
    Heck yeah! Someone around here at SOH really likes the travel pod, but I travel enough, and don't need it.

This is what I believe was the thinking on the GPS a click spot on a bolt

Attachment 36084Attachment 36085

With or with out I'm looking forward to the release

er... yuck. I get the idea but... seriously... yuck... Not sure i want to mess up our work of art with a tomtom...

ya know?

er... yuck. I get the idea but... seriously... yuck... Not sure i want to mess up our work of art with a tomtom...ya know?
    I agree, no place for something like that in this classic trainer, might as well put a dancing Hula Girl on the Glare Shield while you're at it.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I agree, no place for something like that in this classic trainer, might as well put a dancing Hula Girl on the Glare Shield while you're at it.:salute:
    Awwww...c'mon, falcon...I would love a hula girl on the glareshield
    Matt

Awwww...c'mon, falcon...I would love a hula girl on the glareshield
    lol. . . .ya gotta think that somewhere, on some deployment, some jock did that just for grins, lol.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    I have to say... that does sound kind of like what I would do... If I were piloting a T-38.... Either that, or paint my bird in polka dots... Aggressor markings be damned!

I have been guilty of flying with a Hula girl on my glareshield, as well as a few bobble-heads. I had a pic of the Hula Girl, but can't find the darned thing. All I can find right now is the pic of the dangling Scrooge Tie my former wife gave me for a Christmas present.

Members who have read this thread: 0