Iris Raptor Available at Flightsim Store

Thread: Iris Raptor Available at Flightsim Store

Hybrid View

Whew, 47 USD. I think I'll pass on this one!

The VRS F-18 isn't even that much...

The downside of international economies... For many years us aussies lucked out against the US market... Now it's the other way around... balance will be found in time I'm sure.

As I've said many times before, until I can start paying my bills in US dollar values, the prices of IRIS products are dictated by my local currency, simple as that.

Our prices have not changed for some time, in fact recently they actually became LOWER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am currently broke But I'll be picking this up for sure when my bank balance equates to the price . BTW - David, is the aussie paint included? It sure looks sexy!

EDIT: David, within the limits of secrecy, how advanced are the systems? More advanced than the A-10? Menu pages on the MFDs for example?
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

There are some additional functions to the MFD's but not a great amount...not only because we wanted to keep a close eye on Frame Rates, but also the plain old lack of info..lol.

That being said, the model is coded specifically for future gauge updates which may bring more functionality to the systems... If we go that route.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Purchased it this morning, will get to play with it tonight

Question Paints in release please

What are the paints in the release, please? Anyone?
    I see the webpage has screenshots of a Thunderbird, Edwards AFB, and Langley AFB
    Any others?
    Paint kit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Unfortunately I am going to have to put off buying it as well considering I've made a few other disposable income purchases. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    "Soon to be Expat"