T-33s over the Mojave

Thread: T-33s over the Mojave

T-33s over the Mojave

Here is a short video I made with the T-33 updates that Ed and Henry and others have done here on SOH. The video features the aircraft, as well as some photo-real scenery of the Mojave we are working on for a free-ware release. This video was just a test of some new editing software, but I am pleased with the results.

I'm not sure who is flying what position... but it looks like we need some more practice.

:salute::salute:

wow, that scenery looks really good!
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    The formation flying looks pretty good too!

Well done skyblazer. Very smooth video, nice music track and the scenery is pretty awesome as well.:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Outstanding video, and the scenery is looking really good.

Videre Vincere Est

Great formation flight and excellent scenery! Where to get that scenery?

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Scenery is still under development... we have a few bugs to work out. It has a very high-res mesh that is causing some problems around airfields.... it just takes time to get things looking acceptable.

We are also finishing some custom 3D hangers. Finally, we need to figure out how to bundle this and distribute it. The scenery is rather large... covering much of the Mojave desert. It will be freeware.

Thanks for everyone's positive feedback. The real stars, however, are those beautiful aircraft that so many people here on SOH have dedicated time to.

Best,

Chris

Very nice vid! I'm looking forward to the release of the scenery! Awesome detail, expecially the mesh!

Cheers,
    Mark

T-33 over the Mojave

Ver impressive. I have flown the area in a C-182 between KTOA and KVGT. What cloud package were you using?

Radioman123

Formation flying and high detail photoscenery....Krikey! You are my kind of pilot!

This scenery was the brainchild of Chris (skyblazer) and I and has been in development for quite some time. As Chris said we are still working out some of the bugs with elevation data around the airports of the coverage area. Also working on getting some work done for our home base.

This scenery will be a product of the Aero Legends Virtual Aviation Museum. Which comprises of a group of individuals whose mission is to educate, commorate and celebrate the history of powered flight and the legacy of its contributors. A website will be up soon providing more information to those interested in the organization.

Jon L.
    Aero Legends Virtual Aviation Museum President

Just a photo I found on Flight Awares website.

Domine Deus miserere mei

Nzxt Phantom Case
    Asus Xonar Essence STX Audio Card
    Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155
    Intel I-5 Ivy Bridge 4.5 GHZ OC
    Xigmatek HDT-S1283 CPU Cooler

16 GB Ripjaws X Series
    MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970
    Viewsonic 27" monitor

Antec 750 Bronze power supply

Fsx on 'Raptor drive

Wn 7 64 bit on 500gb Raptor drive
    2T Storage HD
    Felix Audio Elise Headphone amp, PS Audio Nu Wave DAC Harman-Kardon avr 510 with EV Sentry V Speaker
    Sennheiser HD800 Headphones

Great looking scenery, & great planes

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski65 View Post
    Great looking scenery, & great planes
    nothing to add!
    Monument Valley in this quality.......
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by big-mike View Post
    nothing to add!
    Monument Valley in this quality.......
    Michael
    Monument Valley is done in high def by Blueskyscenery...check the chiliview series.

Does Blue Sky have new mesh for the area? I love the high-def work that blue sky does..... but if there were new mesh for the area, that could be very nice. Making the mesh is very easy, quick, and the final product is only a few megabytes. I will have to ask our mesh-guy if he thinks he can do it. It all depends on the quality of the information from the USGS.

I would do it, but it requires an expensive piece of software that is out of my reach.

Will advise on the results.

Chris

BlueSky doesn't have any mesh, that I know of.

Quote Originally Posted by Bone View Post
    Monument Valley is done in high def by Blueskyscenery...check the chiliview series.
    Thank you very much---didn`t knew that!
    Just grapped two tiles(of20),it´s looking fantastic.
    Now i have the Death Valley and the Grand Canyon from OzX.
    Mojave is coming and now i`llgo back to Blueskyscenery and get the rest of
    the Monument Valley.
    A musthave of the USA for me.
    Michael

Charter Member 2015
    This thread seemed like an apt place to post this video link...

http://www.airspacemag.com/video/Jet...nd-Canyon.html
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Kilo, that is a great video! Love to see old footage like this, back in the days when things were so much more "fun" lol

Good Video Kilo Delta.... those must have been the days, to have been there and then.....

I just noticed that you quote Saint-Exupery in your sig..... you must know things.

Thanks again for the footage,

Chris

Charter Member 2015
    Glad you enjoyed the video,guys...after all...who hasn't done the same flight in FSX?

@skyblazer3: The quote is particularly apt,at least in my own personal case.I'm a chronic pain sufferer and have been going through a rough period over the last few years. Flying,both RW and virtually takes my mind off all these "petty things".
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Members who have read this thread: 0