Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only!

Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only!

http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanc...19&dfrom=&dto=

All PNW Airports and the region itself are now $19USD ea. only, go and grab what you do not have yet guys.

Mods, I am not sure if you allow this, if you do thank you else, I sincerely apologise for spamming the forums.
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

WOW! That's a Sweet Deal!:salute:

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by JayKae View Post
    http://www.flightsimstore.com/advanc...19&dfrom=&dto=

All PNW Airports and the region itself are now $19USD ea. only, go and grab what you do not have yet guys.

Mods, I am not sure if you allow this, if you do thank you else, I sincerely apologise for spamming the forums.
    Thanks for the hu Jaykae.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Do all of us that paid full price for this stuff get a refund???
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

I too am pretty p####d off at this offering.................

I bought all of them, most at full price.

On the other hand, if it brings new purchasers into the fold, then that must be good in the longer term. Their scenery is first class and I would like them to prosper and issue more airports etc.

Also, I am hugely impressed at the way that they regularly update 'older releases' . Few developers make such an effort.

Cheers

Paul

I bought most of PNW at full price but plumped for Australia when it was on sale which I wouldn't have bought but for the offer.
    I enjoy my simming too much to sit waiting like a spider ready to pounce only when offers come along.
    SYSTEM :
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler

If telling us about an Orbx scenery product at half price is spam, then bring me the sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post
    I bought most of PNW at full price but plumped for Australia when it was on sale which I wouldn't have bought but for the offer.
    I enjoy my simming too much to sit waiting like a spider ready to pounce only when offers come along.
    I agree Roger,

Life is far too short!

On the other hand, there is a balance to be achieved?

If I pay £200 for a jacket, only to find it for sale at £50 a week later, then I will not be happy.

But, as I said in my post above - their scenery is excellent and I do not regret buying them.

Also, as I said, their approach to updating scenery releases is unreproachable. (ie EXCELLENT!)

Cheers

Paul

Edit - I just noticed that you are as old as me.....Sorry for the reminder! LOL!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    If I could get CD's I'd buy every one of those mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post

.....Edit - I just noticed that you are as old as me.....Sorry for the reminder! LOL!
    No Paul, we are equally young:naturesm:-ish
    SYSTEM :

hey it happens to all of us, a month after I bought my AMG they dropped the price by $12,000AUD ... sales happen all the time and you can just fall outside the bracket.

Thanks for taking the post in the manner it was intended as well guys, I appreciate that!

EDIT ^^^^ sound like sarcasm for some reason but it is not intended as such lol geez sometimes the written word can be a pain in the royal hoohaa

This is GREAT news....I have been patiently waiting for the FTX stuff (specifically PNW and airports) to go on sale....I want all of them! I will probably purchase them this weekend! Thanks!
    Matt

When I could afford to buy it..the process was nearly impossible. Now it comes down to hard times we're all feeling (apparently) and I can't afford it!!

Great prices all around!

hey it happens to all of us, a month after I bought my AMG they dropped the price by $12,000AUD ... sales happen all the time and you can just fall outside the bracket.

Thanks for taking the post in the manner it was intended as well guys, I appreciate that!

EDIT ^^^^ sound like sarcasm for some reason but it is not intended as such lol geez sometimes the written word can be a pain in the royal hoohaa
    While the sale is great news, this means that I will act with my credit card and only buy ORBX products when they go on sale.

And we won't hold it against you that you bought an AMG.

lol don't forget, I am next to the beta testers the only person not on the payroll at Orbx, I donate my free time to Orbx because I want too, not because I need the money

PS What is wrong with an AMG/Mercedes? You dissing my baby ? LMAO!

A great offer, many thanks.

I get paid on the 15th. Hope it will still be available.
    SYSTEM: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit |PSU - CoolMaster 1000Watt Gold edition |MoBo - Asus Sabertooth X79 |CPU - Intel i7 3930K OC (4.6 GHz) |Display - ATI Gigabyte 7970 HD |3X4GB G.Skill |Controls - TM HOTAS WARTHOG (Serial No. 4523) Saitek Rudder Pedals |TrackIR 4 Pro

*sigh*

I paid full price two weeks ago.....

on the other hand, it's a wonderful package and I've enjoyed it immensely....absolutely recommend it to anyone.
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

I just noticed my timing on the ORBX PNW purchase is about the same as my timing with my 401K...

:d
    Basic Flying Rules: "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there."

Although I was going to concentrate on the Australia and Papua New Guinea areas as far as scenery goes, I also fancied having a region where I could experience winter flying , so this offer was too good to ignore. Downloaded and installed nicely, FTX Central performing its duties flawlessly as ever.

Quality stuff. More power to your elbow, Orbx! :ernae:

Too good an offer to pass up so Darrington, Concrete and Orcas Island had to be purchased!

Quick flight from Darrington to Concrete and back in the IRIS A-10, 30fps solid.

Picked up all of 'em...and the Lancair, too even though it isnt on sale. I must say, i now know why everyone made such a big deal of this scenery...It is like having georender-style detail and atmosphere in an entire geographical area!!! But on a whole new level! I must get cushman meadows when it comes out...
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
    Quick flight from Darrington to Concrete and back in the IRIS A-10, 30fps solid.
    Time well spent.

Finally I will try the famous PNW region Thank you very much!
    Lucas

Members who have read this thread: 0