Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orbx Sale: All PNW airports and region itself $19USD ea. only!

Got the three I was missing. Thanks!
    Sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice.
    (Clarke and Clark)

After a PM from a member, I was confronted with an error on my side, it is not $19USD but $19AUD, my bad and I apologise for that
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
    Too good an offer to pass up so Darrington, Concrete and Orcas Island had to be purchased!
    Exactly what I just did!

Bought Same 3 Airports!

Quote Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
    Too good an offer to pass up so Darrington, Concrete and Orcas Island had to be purchased!

Quick flight from Darrington to Concrete and back in the IRIS A-10, 30fps solid.
    I also am a first time buyer of PNA scenery and I am very pleased to have had the opportunity to 'buy-in' at a reduced rate. Very nice! I particularly like the approach lights at Orcas (and the 'pod' of Orcas in the water off the 34 departure). I'll be doing much more West Coast flying now that I have this scenery. Thanks JayKae!
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

An excellent offer! Thanks a lot

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Thank you ...Its a great price..Ive picked up Orcas to add to my existing Concrete and Israels Farm

Resistance is futile... had to get the remaining 3 airports tonight

Flying the A2A spit between Concrete and Darrington at around 1000ft has to be one of my best FSX experiences so far. Had to add WA56 Israels Farm so I figured why not get the other two as well

It was either ORBX airports or the IRIS Eurofighter, but since that's a little way off it made the decision easy!

Hi guys, thanks for your support of the sale. We've extended it to the 17th April by request, because some folks' payday falls on the 15th.
    Cheers,
    John

Fantastic news! After purchasing the PNW I could not resist and bought Orcas as well. Now I completly left Europe and I am flying between the islands in my Cub

Lucas

Thanks for the special offer, I now have PNW to go with Orcas I.
    Wonderful scenery makes flying a real treat.

I'm leaning towards the 15th so the extended time could be beneficial in my case. If all works out I will pick up a couple add-ins for PNW. What gets purchased are of the download type, correct?

I bought - Downloads only

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I'm leaning towards the 15th so the extended time could be beneficial in my case. If all works out I will pick up a couple add-ins for PNW. What gets purchased are of the download type, correct?
    OB - D/Ls only at that price. I did buy and the scenery is wonderful...you won't be disappointed (as long as your system is up to the task of running it). Cheers...
    Jay
    USNR-Ret; Former Airline Migratory Worker; Builder, Owner, Operator RV-8 N817J
    Comp Spec - ASRock Steel Legend WiFi M/B, Ryzen 7 5800X, RX 6900 XT, 32GB RAM, M2 SSD for DCS, SATA SSD for MSFS2020

Members who have read this thread: 0