Avenger up date

Thread: Avenger up date

Avenger up date

Some more shots of the Avenger are up over at vertigo Studios, with a paint scheme now.

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/foru...of-the-Avenger

Also check out what is coming in the future.

http://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/foru...&p=748#post748

Thanks Noddy. In a pm Deano also told me that the bearcat patch 1.2 is still being worked and will be realeased when it's ready.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Hi Roger, to extend on that - its looking like we'll end up releasing '2' new FDE's for the -1 and -2.

keeping the thread back on track, Noddy will be posting some high res shots of the TBF sometime tomorrow.

Thanks Deano:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Looks good, but fingers must be pulled out after the last two releases, both were fantastic but this one must be perfect for me to buy it, the Bearcat and Panther were only half finished when I bought them! My Neck is now wound back in! :salute:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Half finished ? we've had 3 tickets opened regarding the Bearcat and the additions we've added ourselves and looking to add an additional flight model which wasn't in the initial release. Now I think thats good customer support, poor customer support is when customers are ignored or pushed to one side claiming that the developer is always right scenario. I take customers views and complaints very seriously and do our up most to meet customers expectations, if that's not good enough then go support another developer.

If you have any bugs noted then send them to our support desk and they will be dealt with accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    Looks good, but fingers must be pulled out after the last two releases, both were fantastic but this one must be perfect for me to buy it, the Bearcat and Panther were only half finished when I bought them! My Neck is now wound back in! :salute:
    Then don't buy the Avenger simple !

Infact, don't buy anything else from us, endex.

"My neck is now wound back in" :salute:

Now lets try and keep this topic on track without it turning into another bashing contest.

Looking forward to the Mosquito definitely. The Avenger also look superb and I'm sure it will fly great too.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyE1976 View Post
    Looking forward to the Mosquito definitely. The Avenger also look superb and I'm sure it will fly great too.
    Hi Andy, we should have some detailed images showcasing the Avenger sometime later today (0155 here) hopefully with spec and bump applied. In addition to the Avenger we will also be modelling a new pilot.

Ok mate no need to be like that I was not bashing VS in anyway just aying what I thought, infact I will buy your Avenger because it looks great, but I was just stating the obvious as a layman who has no experience of being a developer about the last two, no bad feelings intended at all sorry if I offended you Deano! :salute:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Cant wait for the Avenger, Mozzie and the DC3!!

Keep up the great work fellas, I appreciate anyone who takes the time to develop old wwii aircraft, and am glad there are still developers willing to wade in even with the slightly disappointing hostile receptions that this forum seems to attract whenever something is announced

Quote Originally Posted by TimHarris View Post
    Cant wait for the Avenger, Mozzie and the DC3!!
    I'm hoping to get some Douglas drivers involved when we hit beta, which I'm looking forward to.

Deano, i got those pictures sent to you for the Avenger tanker.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Good to hear the patches are still progressing...

Awesome news, superb pictures! Can't wait!

Did VS cancel the B-25? I don't see it in announcements anymore, just the DC-3 and now the Mossie.

Cheers,
    Mark

Deano, once the Mosquito FB is out, would the bomber version be a possibilty ?

Avenger looks rather nice, btw.

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Awesome news, superb pictures! Can't wait!

Did VS cancel the B-25? I don't see it in announcements anymore, just the DC-3 and now the Mossie.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Hi Mark not to fear, the B25 is next inline for release after the C47.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul K View Post
    Deano, once the Mosquito FB is out, would the bomber version be a possibilty ?

Avenger looks rather nice, btw.
    Hi Paul its all dependant on additional work load required to transform her into a Bomber, I'll do some checking up on her.

Looks Fantastic!! Will The Vertigo Studio's "True Temper" Module be included with The Avenger?
    THX Dean,Looks Great and Long overdue for FSX

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Hi Mark not to fear, the B25 is next inline for release after the C47.
    Great!! :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    Hi Paul its all dependant on additional work load required to transform her into a Bomber, I'll do some checking up on her.
    I wouldn't have thought there's much to do on the external model, apart from the longer bomb bay doors, a glazed nose and the split windscreen ( as opposed to the FB's single-piece flat screen ). The main difference would be in the VC, I suppose. Its a nicer looking aircraft, in my view.

Anyway Deano, best of luck with it all. I'm not one for warbirds in FSX generally, but I've always liked the Avenger ( I'm currently rereading Samuel Hynes' Flights Of Passage ), so you can be assured of at least one sale. Looking forward to it!

I'm looking forward to all the new models, but I'm hoping one of the Mosquito models will be an early version with the nose blister.

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    I'm looking forward to all the new models, but I'm hoping one of the Mosquito models will be an early version with the nose blister.
    That would be a bomber version, Mal. Vertigo are only doing the fighter-bomber with the solid nose.

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro