Coming Soon

Thread: Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Hey folks

I've been working on a few projects and I have one that is fairly close and should be coming out soon. The BT-13 Valiant, Vibrator as it is known by the student pilots that flew it. I have no idea how much time is left until completion but it shouldn't be much longer.

Chris
    Attachment 32897Attachment 32898Attachment 32899Attachment 32900

looking good! about time we had a good Vultee BT-13 'Valiant' can't wait! keep up the great work!
    :ernae:

Thanks Smoothie

Shes getting there.

Blog Entries
    Nice detail...still loving that PT-22 Recruit Chris!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Hey Ted

Thanks bud. I love that lil PT-22, for such a simple little aircraft it's a blast to fy.

So many parts n pieces

I think I have a handle on what everything is in this birdie now so it's back to building time for all these parts n pieces.

Chris

That VC is shaping up to be your best one yet....looking forward to the BT-13.....I have a special fondness for training aircraft.

Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Tim

It's a full lil cockpit, hard to find info on some of the switches and knobs in there.

There is a good clear picture of the trim wheels and a little bit of a top view of the throttle quadrant here Chris, I hope this helps you. Your work is looking good.

http://bt-13.org/42-1290/42-1290.html

http://bt-13.org/42-1290/10.jpg

Thanks phantomx1

I thought I had found every BT-13 related site there was but I had not seen those two...Thanks

Chris

Coming along nicely...

That VC has more bells and whistles than my most seductive under shorts.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

waaaaay to much info Obio buddy

looking great, such a neglected machine in FS i'm really looking forwards to this! that VC is looking real nice... plus a baggage compartment!

It will soon be time to test fly the BT-13. The flight manuals, maps and even a pack of smokes to settle the nerves have been loaded. My flight bag and emergency gear have been stowed away.
    I'll let you all know how the flight goes and if I'm not heard from again...well...you know what that means.

Chris

Wow...the VC keeps getting better and better. One question...whats the egg time looking thing up over the storage bin?

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by OBIO View Post
    Wow...the VC keeps getting better and better. One question...whats the egg time looking thing up over the storage bin?

OBIO
    Tim, that is in fact an egg timer for those long training flights that just seem to last forever, that bring on those pesky little boiled egg cravings that must be satisfied. Vultee has seen fit to make the egg timer an option and in 30 years they plan on installing a microwave.

That's a part I have been unable to name along with a few switches and knobs.

Chris

ahh good ole' Luckys, perfect finally a plane i can smoke in she's really progressing now, looking forwards to this one!

Members who have read this thread: 0