PC aviator spam - just won't stop

Thread: PC aviator spam - just won't stop

PC aviator spam - just won't stop

Guys,

Despite clicking on unsubscribe, I am constantly getting emails of PC aviator. I must of unsubscribed about 6 times, but the emails keep coming. Does anyone know who I can email to get a little more personal about this ?

Cheers

Neil

I recently had an email from them asking to confirm whether I still wanted their emails, so I think they are in the process of cleaning up their mailing list.

No idea who you could contact to speed up the process though.

Blog Entries
    your best bet in my opinion would be to go to pc aviator and find the contact us information.. That should contain an email link where you can send an email too..
    Pam

call the 800 number on the website and hit 111 or ask for mark and ask him if he can help you..he is a really nice guy and has helped me with many things over the years..the owner is very nice as well and is helpfull but i dont know his name

You can also mark the email as "Junk"
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

icarus
    confirm mark is a nice person

Ferraro is the bossman, not that he is very good at reading his emails, let alone replying to them

Since it is not a secret: Robert.Ferraro@pcaviator.com
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

Cheers guys,

I emailed them at the 'contact' email on their website too, so will see if it gets resolved.

If no joy, I'll contact him personally, cheers

icarus
    they should be a little be fast also uploading new product...we sent the grumman duck on 26 february, seems actually they are more concentrated on deals and discounts......

except simmarket and fspilot seems others markets for various problems selling new products is a little disaster, especially for little developers...they should give same attention....

Got to admit PCAviator are a little on the slow side with what is going on, never had a spam problem though!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!