OZx Releases Freeware North Plains 1OR4 (NA)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OZx Releases Freeware North Plains 1OR4 (NA)

OZx Releases Freeware North Plains 1OR4 (NA)

North Plains 1OR4 is a gliding club strip west of Portland. The field operates on weekends under the supervision of the local gliding club and is exclusive to gliders and their tow planes, powered aircraft may land at the field but only with permission. The field operates two parallel runways separated by traffic cones; take-offs are typically done on the north runway out to the east and landings are done on the south runway to the west In the event of the wind shifting directions, the field is reversed and all aircraft movements are done over the power lines and trees that border the west end of the runway. There is a thermal to the west of the field at the highway split and this is the house thermal typically used to start flights.

This scenery is designed to be used with FTX NA Blue PNW and must have OZx NA 1.01 and the OZx Libraries.

To download:

http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?/...north-america/
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the hu JayKae:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Blog Entries
    Outstanding glider field...thank you!
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

Thanks Jay. Will download later today.
    Kind Regards,
    Aidan Sandri.

AVSIM Staff Reviewer.
    asandri@avsim.com

i5 750 @ 3.5Ghz | 8Gb DDR3 RAM | Nvidia 9800GT 1Gb | Windows 7 64 | SATA 800Gb HDD.

Thanks Jay! Downloaded and installed!!

Cheers

Thanks very much for making these beautiful sceneries. Saw the pics and it looks awesome :salute:
    Anneke

Jay .............. I went to this field before I installed this scenery. I went there after I installed it and there was no change. Do I have to activate it in the scenery.cfg? If so ....... where did it install to? I can't find it in any of the Orbix or OZ folders. I would like to read the READ>ME too.
    Thanks
    Joe Watson
    Lake Placid, Florida

SOH-CM-2024
    Many thanks Jaykae, I see a Pirat flight imminent.

Thanks Guys!

@Joe have you got OZx (main base) installed into your system? If you don't yes you have to add it to your library, there is however no manual for this scenery yet

Also guys there is a new download available from the site 1.01 because there was some minor shader issues but nothing major so if you do not want to redownload that is fine

I've driven past this field many times on my way to the coast and never knew what it was called. Thanks for another PNW addition, you guys. :salute:

Thank you very much for this really nice done little field!
    Michael

Attachment 32771

Above please find the manual

Thanks for this airfield. Absolutely stunning.:ernae:

Only thing is that FSX puts some very heavy thermals right over the runway (I think it is the FSX standard thermals, as I tried deactivating the included thermal bgl). I had a lot of difficulties getting the glider down.

Edit: attached some images.

Beautiful :ernae:

I take my Birddog there for touch and goes "Sweet"

Very nice little field to land on, thank you! Never enough good grass fields.

She looks great but I can't find it. I've installed twice and still nothing.

Skyhawka4m, to find the field make sure that OZx NA and the OZx Libraries are activated and in the correct order (Libraries above NA and AUS), then in the airport lists go to 1OR4, it's there by default but please do tell me if you are missing even the default airstrip

Regards

Alex Goff

Awesome!

Awesome, thanks a lot!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This is what I'm seeing along with my index....am I missing something?

Attachment 33137
    Attachment 33136

Make sure you have OZx NA 1.01 and OZx Libraries 1.0 & 1.1, once those are installed, reinstall North Plains and make sure that OZx NA is above all FTX sceneries and that the OZx libraries are at the very top. Otherwise all the OZx stuff displays underneath PNW rather than sitting on top of it.

Thank you! That fixed everything. Is there a listing of modified airfields from the OZx files?

Try and do some searching for yourself. If you have installed the OZx NA airports there's comprehensive documentation about the airports modified by OZx and OrbX.
    Anneke

You can find the documentation in the docs folder in the respective OZx AU and NA folders

Hello dear friends :salute:

There few minutes I discovered "North Plains 1OR4" in one conversation and of course I'm to go to OZx but "North Plains 1OR4" is not available to download....

If I write these few words It's for to know if anybody of you can uploader "North Plains 1OR4" ?

Is it possible from your part ?

A very great thank's in advance for your assistance and best regards, Skulleader

Link is Broken or the flie is gone?
    anyone know whats op ?

Members who have read this thread: 1