I need help installing MAW

Thread: I need help installing MAW

Unhappy I need help installing MAW

Hello, I recently installed MAW complete, I installed CFS3 all fresh and updated as the explanatory demand, but when I run the game to load MAW ... but stops, no error messages, I tried everything in my possibilitees, I can not, I have been waiting for MAW, I am disappointed not to enjoy it! I need help thank you!

I download about 15 files that addresses the http://aussiex.org/SOH/MAW/MAWinstallation_v1.3.zip
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I already ETO functioning very well, but not with MAW!
    there is a "Start" as in ETO? (etostart)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Did you run:

1. multicfs3.exe and set an appdata path for MAW

and

2. configcfs3.exe before launching MAW?

yes the graphics configuration has been made, and no I did not "multicfs3.exe"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Question

I "multicfs3.exe" on ETO! I can copy to put on MAW?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sure, just copy it over to MAW!

I thought it was included in MAW, but I might be wrong. Too much time wnet by since I installed it. And as it never made any trouble, I never had to re-install it again. Even put it on my new rig a yaer ago by just copying it over......

tank

I MW graphic download on the internet I installed in MAW, with the program I rennome MAW and it works! thank you italflyer

j'ai telecharger MW graphic sur internet je l'ai installe dans MAW ,avec le programme j'ai rennome MAW et ca fonctionne!! merci italflyer:salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Get corrupt file in Chapt 01 when installing MAW

i have copied all fifteen files from the aussie site, in a seperate file for the MAW installation, since I lost MAW some time ago. When I install MAW it starts, get through 9% and runs into a dr corrupted file in Chapter 01. Is there anywhere else besides SOH and aussie I can get the files to reinstall MAW? Thanks, Ed Burk

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed Burk View Post
    i have copied all fifteen files from the aussie site, in a seperate file for the MAW installation, since I lost MAW some time ago. When I install MAW it starts, get through 9% and runs into a dr corrupted file in Chapter 01. Is there anywhere else besides SOH and aussie I can get the files to reinstall MAW? Thanks, Ed Burk
    Try here;

http://www.mrjmaint.tzo.com/maw1.31/

MAW CHAPT 01 DOWNLOAD

Tried that a number of times...The download get into a corrupt file either at 4% or 9%...every time... Is there another location for the MAW downloads? Thanks, EJB

still corrupt

I've downloaded the files from several places and every time the program reaches this file:

aircraft\DR_Bf110E_G4_5z76\texture\Hires\DR_Bf110E _G4_5z76_t.dd_

The install stops because this file is corrupt. Someone has to have an install file

http://aussiex.org/SOH/MAW/MAWinstallation_v1.3.zip

which isn't corrupt. Anyone? So darn frustrating.

Jack

Quote Originally Posted by jackstem View Post
    I've downloaded the files from several places and every time the program reaches this file:

aircraft\DR_Bf110E_G4_5z76\texture\Hires\DR_Bf110E _G4_5z76_t.dd_

The install stops because this file is corrupt. Someone has to have an install file

http://aussiex.org/SOH/MAW/MAWinstallation_v1.3.zip

which isn't corrupt. Anyone? So darn frustrating.

Jack
    OK...I got it to install, but now it begins to start up...get the splash screen and then an error message "could not load XDP file ' \objects\groundunit this file may be corrupted or otherwise invalid'

Reinstalled the game twice and this keeps happening. Even tried copying the file from the original CFS3. No luck. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jack

If you've got the file from the original, make sure you delete the .BDP file from the same location in MAW before restarting.
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Members who have read this thread: 1