On another website a couple of users didn't like the cliffs that were created by my scenery in the area of the mill site industrial building located near the water. I had placed the building accurately with the Google Map Satellite image, but it didn't play nice with the Orbx mesh for this area. Note that Orbx's mesh is not the problem, it is FSX's treatment of cliffs that creates the problems.

To overcome this problem I have created a modification of the scenery that moves the industrial building a little north of its real world location, changed the exclude and modified the flattens. I have posted an image showing the original as well as the modified version of the scenery. So it is a matter of choosing realism or aesthetics, if you prefer the later you can email me (my email address can be found in both the readme.txt file and the pdf manual included with the scenery) and I will email back to you a small modification zip file (2.38 KB size) that will return the original Orbx coastline in this area.

Regards, Mike Mann