Someone's been busy!

Thread: Someone's been busy!

Someone's been busy!

Check out Sopwith's paint shop. :ernae:

New @ the Paintshop........

Yes, it's true.

SC has produced 6 stunning French Indo-China repaints for Piglet's P-63A, and 6 beautiful repaints for J R Lucariny's Whirlwind. (See attached). The link is........

http://sopwithc.wetpaint.com/page/DOWNLOADS+Page+8

I'd like to thank Jim for picking up the slack which has been created by some hideous computer problems with which I have been cursed, which meant that I have been unable to proceed with the SAAF Mohawk skins. Hopefully, I have sorted out the worst of them, and can get back to producing some work.

Thanks Jim, both for the magnificent work, and for helping me out in my time of need.

Cheers,

PomBee.:ernae:

Attachment 30277 Attachment 30276

Those Whirlwind's looks pretty allright! And SC knows how to make a nice presentation.

Mort

Haven't been there for a while - there's a whole heap of (brilliant, as usual) stuff I've missed.

Sopwith;

When god was handing out artistic talent I was at the back of the line; but he gave me the smarts to recognize talent when I see it. You Sir, are an artist. Beautiful work.
    Happy Trails! www.officialponyexpress.org

Pen32Win

For my D/L's Search for both Pen32Win and AF=Midway. There are also files in the Archives under AF=Midway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pen32Win View Post
    Sopwith;

When god was handing out artistic talent I was at the back of the line; but he gave me the smarts to recognize talent when I see it. You Sir, are an artist. Beautiful work.
    Thank you,

..........and you Sir have skills that I can only admire, let alone aspire to

Thanks to you, blush.... It just goes to show you that it takes all kinds to make it what it is, or has become. Some things take an artist and others take an Engineer... :ernae:.
    Happy Trails! www.officialponyexpress.org

Pen32Win

For my D/L's Search for both Pen32Win and AF=Midway. There are also files in the Archives under AF=Midway.