de Havilland Beaver Repaints Uploaded - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: de Havilland Beaver Repaints Uploaded

Cool really? you're winding me up, lol, lol

Nuttin' wrong with the thumbnail in the package methinks, anyways, help yourself if need be, anybody can use it for whatever suits'em, it's my wallpaper at the moment.

Or maybe you are talking about some other good screenys in this thread, eh? :ernae:
    No problem if so, I'm not fussy, just look fussy. :costum:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Being as I am a Beaver nutter and Twotter head no two sound a like. A good pilot knows her every grown and growl, purr and slap. Like a trucker who knows when to shift without the clutch. A excellent Beaver or Twotter Pilot must marry the Aircraft as a first or second wife lol. I personally like the MS Beaver, she handles good and b@tchy at times. As for aerosoft I'll stick with there Twotter and sonic sound set.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Great shots of Tofino Air C-GFLT!

I see too that you either read my pdf info on duplicate tail numbers or are experienced at adding repaints.

Regards, Mike Mann

Mod for gear

I too have been flying the GA stuff lately including this one. These look like great additions.

I may be dreaming but I have been looking for a tail dragger version. I thought someone was able to mod the default aircraft into a land based plane. I searched here and AVSIM with no luck. Anyone else remember the mod?

Jake

Members who have read this thread: 3