Tailhook?

Thread: Tailhook?

Tailhook?

Any ideas why some FS9 planes when ported to FSX with Acceleration, their tailhooks will not lower? Tailhook section is in the aircraft.cfg, making sure to hit the correct keys cntrl+Q, but nothing. Dino Cattaneo's F-14, and Kazunori Ito's 1-6, to name a couple....

I know some of Mr Ito's do not lower due to no hydraulic section in the aircraft.cfg or if the section is there no pressure specified, 500 should do it if a moving tailhook is in the model.

Thank you! That was indeed the problem. All of my aircraft that didn't lower tailhooks had no hudraulic pressure. I set it to 500 and everything works great. Much appreciated!

Ok, you probably would not have had wing fold either but that would be fixed now

Quote Originally Posted by Rich View Post
    I know some of Mr Ito's do not lower due to no hydraulic section in the aircraft.cfg or if the section is there no pressure specified, 500 should do it if a moving tailhook is in the model.
    Wow thanks - you probably just told me how to get the 'Banner tow' function to work with the GAS Pitcairn Autogiro!
    MarkH

Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro