Veneaviones Rockwell Commander 690B FOR FSX

Thread: Veneaviones Rockwell Commander 690B FOR FSX

Veneaviones Rockwell Commander 690B FOR FSX

I lost my original file data for the Rockwell commander with all the warts
    removed to make it compatible with FSX.
    So, I am trying to recreate the port to the Veneaviones Rockwell Commander 690B for FSX.
    (AGAIN)

I managed to "Google around" and found some older info that would fix the pitch high
    characteristics. Now I am left with the frosted VC cockpit glass (canopy) and some
    missing gauges on the panel. I know I had some help (last year) from "expat" on some of
    this and others. Any help is much appreciated, also does anyone know where I can get
    the Veneaviones 690b with winglets? Their web page doesn't seem to have working
    link. :salute:

For those who would like the VC texture fix - copy and paste this into each texture folder for the a/c.

expat
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

THanks for the file

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    For those who would like the VC texture fix - copy and paste this into each texture folder for the a/c.

expat
    Thanks for your help.
    This should put me back on track...

Gauge missing?

Are there gauges missing from this area of the panel?
    Attachment 28832

I'd like to know where I can download this aircraft as well. If someone would be so kind to post a link or PM, I'd appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tylerb59 View Post
    I'd like to know where I can download this aircraft as well. If someone would be so kind to post a link or PM, I'd appreciate it.

Try here:

http://www.avsim.com/veneaviones/

Thanks, I've seen that link and the base model is no longer available on the server. Based on a search of this forum, AVSim crashed previously and as a result lost those files.

Conesul (VA) Rockwell Turbo Commander

File Description:
    Conesul VA - Rockwell Turbo Commander: Model by Veneaviones Simulations | Repaint by Rui Mesquita | www.conesulva.com.br

Filename: 2008-06-04_conesul_turbo-commander.zip
    License: Freeware
    Added: 26th October 2008
    Downloads: 2341
    Author: Rui Mesquita
    Size: 21564kb

Missing Gauges

I think these are the missing center gauges that got "lost" in the FS9
    to FSX port over. Wonder if anyone knows how to patch in the two
    missing gauges in the now blank area? They would have to go on the co-pilots side as well.

Members who have read this thread: 9