Puss Moth also on Avsim

Thread: Puss Moth also on Avsim

Puss Moth also on Avsim

Tim thought it was about time to upload the native FSX conversion of the Milton Shupe DH.80A Puss Moth to Amsim and Flightsim. Go get it (also available in the SOH library)
    <table width="100%" align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left">Category: Flight Simulator X - Original Aircraft </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="*" align="left"> New! de Havilland DH.80A Puss Moth </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Images related to this file:

<table width="100%" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> <td width="*"> File Description:
    Native FSX conversion of the brilliant DH80 Puss Moth for FS9 by Milton Shupe and team. Three models with 8 different liveries are included: with wheel skirts, no wheel skirts and a ski version. Thanks to Milton Shupe for letting us do the conversion and thanks to all involved for their work.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table width="50%" align="center" bgcolor="#aaccee" border="0"><tbody><tr> <td width="25%">Filename:</td> <td width="75%">dh80fsx.zip</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">License:</td> <td width="75%">Freeware</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Added:</td> <td width="75%">11th January 2011</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Downloads:</td> <td width="75%">652</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Author:</td> <td width="75%">Original model by Milton Shupe, Scott Thomas, Damian Radice and Tom Falley | FSX conversion by Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Hans Joerg Naegele and Tom Falley.</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Size:</td> <td width="75%">33873kb</td></tr></tbody></table>
    Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum.
    No DC3 without the DC2

I just want to thank all of you for the awesome conversion of the Puss Moth. Excellent job all around. I am very appreciative of your efforts.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

I didn't get to fly this in FS9, so am really looking forward to trying her in FSX. Thanks for the hard work everyone.

M.

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Downloading as I type this. I can now retire the FS9 version which I had ported into FSX.

Cheers
    Pat

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

SOH-CM-2024
    Got it, thanks Milton et al.

Caz