New Year's First......Rio Napo's Flights Complete!!

Thread: New Year's First......Rio Napo's Flights Complete!!

New Year's First......Rio Napo's Flights Complete!!

Amazonas Air Flights along the Long Rio Napo. As a Jungle Pilot you will be assigned to the R.Napo Operation out of Iquitos, Peru. Your flights are made on an amphibian to several small ports along the river. Some have airfields others just a ramp along the wide river. As you fly the area you will also have to take supplies to some Christian Missions and small "water villages" along the way. Tuesday flights go all the way to Tiputini in Ecuador and on friday a passenger flight takes you to Caucaya, Colombia. The kit includes: Jungle Scenery, Floating villages, new AFCADS and airfields, jungle Indians and many flying days in six flights under all kids of weather...a fun challenge for the Jungle and Bush pilot.....Added new interactive instructions

Videre Vincere Est

Hope to see a lot of (sometimes bizarre) adventures/missions by your hand in 2011!
    They are a real joy to fly.
    You must have a huge scenery library by now. Ever thought to publish just the scenery as a bundle?

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Charter Member 2014 HighGround22's Avatar
    Gera:

I've been looking in all of the usual places, but cannot find the Rio Napo flights. Have you released it/them yet?
    -Jon
    -------------
    If you try to fail,
    and you succeed,
    which have you done?

Quote Originally Posted by HighGround22 View Post
    Gera:

I've been looking in all of the usual places, but cannot find the Rio Napo flights. Have you released it/them yet?
    Hi Jon....

I am putting the final touches right now, should be out by saturday in Flighsim, thanks for your interest...........

Quote Originally Posted by Warrant View Post
    Hope to see a lot of (sometimes bizarre) adventures/missions by your hand in 2011!
    They are a real joy to fly.
    You must have a huge scenery library by now. Ever thought to publish just the scenery as a bundle?
    Hi Warrant....I have a long list waiting like, The Oldest Budda, Nazis in the Himalayas, Looking for the Yeti, and many others. And you are right, I have several Gigs of Scenery coming from my FS9 Adventures to the whole FSX bunch, I have to classify it, maybe someday.....

Happy to know you like to fly my adventures!!!...