Library

Thread: Library

Library

I for one would like to thank Ickie for the library and the faster download speeds,I for one use it.There are files there that can't be found anywhere else.Forget what a couple of miserable souls have to say,I'm sure there are a lot of other members here that feel the same way I do.

Absolutely, the more resources on the web the better.

I donated this morning simply because this is the one site that I visit more than any other, it's where I look for new releases first and where the user opinions and reviews are most valuable.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoe6969 View Post
    I for one would like to thank Ickie for the library and the faster download speeds,I for one use it.There are files there that can't be found anywhere else.
    I agree completely! Let's not forget the library archive, which has more than half a decade of files stored and available at any time, not just for Flight Simulator 2002, 2004, or FSX, but for the whole line of Combat Flight Simulators as well! Much of it you simply cannot find anywhere else.
    Lenovo Legion T730 / Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6-5.0 GHz / 130W Liquid Cooling / GeForce RTX 2800 / 32GB DDR4 / MSI 550W PSU / 4K 43" TCL LED TV

I also agree!
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.