New John Stinstrom scenery

Thread: New John Stinstrom scenery

New John Stinstrom scenery

Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Scenery New! Keflavik Airport / Naval Air Station (BIKF)

Images related to this file:

File Description:
    FS2004 Scenery for Leifur Ereikson terminal area and the Military areas of Keflavik airport. Custom FSDS objects with aircraft from Nick Black, Mark Walsh, Jake Burrus, and Graham King. Scenery is a stand-alone package but may benefit from further downloads (see readme file inside).

Filename:bikf_js2.zipLicense:Freeware, limited distributionAdded:5th January 2011Downloads:82Author:John StinstromSize:8460kb

WWI started because some bloke called Archie Duke shot an ostrich because he was hungry.

Nice scenery - and a very useful transatlantic stopover!

Thanks for the HU! :salute:

Cheers,
    Markus.
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: War nerves? Who said war nerves?
    The Patron: I heard it on that radio there.
    [Kelso shoots the radio]
    Captain Wild Bill Kelso: Radio's wrong.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the HU Clarke. Also thank you, John for yet another great Scenery. Take care.

Ed

Something not quite right about your scenery install Markus, is it clashing with something else ? another version at a higher priority in the scenery library maybe, i can see the P-3's taxying through buildings ect. and the darker hangers dont look like Johns work.
    cheers ian

Oooops - seems like Keflavik needs some cleaning!
    Had some previous BIKF and Iceland sceneries installed of which I obviously didn't get rid of completely...
    Thanks for pointing me to it, Ian!

A map-style scenery.cfg-editor, showing borderlines of every scenery installed would be great!
    Men (and women as well) can fly to the moon, why can't anyone create such handy tool?

Cheers,
    Markus.
    [Kelso shoots the radio]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This mess is cleaned up now:

Note: The two USN Orions (Jake Burrus’ AI P-3 model with VP-26 repaints by Graham King) are part of the scenery, whereas the RCAF CP-140 Aurora parked inbetween is my repaint on the FSKBT model. The NAVY Aviators were so kind to leave me some parking space...
    [Kelso shoots the radio]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members who have read this thread: 1