Didn't want to start this thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Didn't want to start this thread

Tom

Our deepest sympathy and heartfelt condolences!

Ray

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    May she rest in awesome and incredible, unimaginable peace Tom. A land of no more tears, a place of friends and family.

May you and your loved ones, family and friends, get through this time of seeing a loved one off.
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Tom

I am sorry to hear this news. I recently posted similar news about my father-in-law, who passed last Tuesday morning.

You Mom is now at peace, free from pain, free from suffering.

It is those of us who are left behind who are hurting, and who will hurt for a while at the loss of someone near and dear.

Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

saddened to hear this, but now she has found peace and I pray you and your loved ones will also

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    I shall hold Your family and Mother in my Prayers, I am as all very sorry to hear this also..

That's too bad Tom. Comfort each other. I find the great thing about be a believer is that we KNOW our departed ones are in a much better place. Still, we miss them. :salute:

My condolences and prayers to you and your family, Tom.

So sorry to hear that Tom. It is so hard to lose a parent. She is at peace now though.

NC

very sorry Tom

Tom am very sory to hear of your loss ,I just lost two friends to cancer within two weeks and both being fairly young, you wonder why this has to be, but your Mom lived a full life and was part of the greatest generation,she's now at peace ,no more pain or suffering, be happy for her and the time she spent here.

Sorry to hear of your loss Tom. My condolences to you and your family.

sorry for your loss tom,myself and my family send condolances...i still say celibrate the life she had dont mourn the day she went...

Hey Tom,
    I lost my father first some years ago which was quite hard to deal with. The grief came over me in tidal waves. However,...my cousin said something simply to me that made all the difference. "It happens to be Uncle Alton's time to go." How true. Hope this brings a bit of comfort. Also,...even though you mom has passed,....Milton S. stated it so well how a loving parent can make a profound impact on one's life.
    Best Regards,
    -Brad
    ..."He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose" -Jim Elliot

Quote Originally Posted by TomSteber View Post
    Thanks everyone.
    Mom is at peace now.
    She decided she'd had enough and didn't want to fight anymore.
    A Novena of Masses will be offered for your Mom.

It will be hardest for the brother who didn't make it in time. Be certain to give him lots of support.

I've had the dubious honor of having outlived all of my (close) relatives. Frankly it stinks. All I can do now is to continue to honor their memory by living the rest of my own life as they had expected of me.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Tom,

My condolences to you and all your family.

JAMES
    "Deserve's got nothing to do with it."

-William Munny
    Unforgiven (1992)

Tom, I am truly sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. I lost mine a few years ago. I know there's not much I can say to help ease the pain, but what I will offer is that it helped me to know that Moms get a special place in Heaven. I will offer prayers for you and your family during this difficult time.

God Bless,
    Robert

Retired SOH Administrator

Tom....

Rent in Peace Mary Alice!

Tom, Hannah and I are keeping you and your family in prayer!

Chacha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family..
    Intel I7 8700 16gb DDR4 RAM GTX 1060 3GB with Windows 10