Bonanza
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bonanza

Bonanza

I bought my first carenado aircraft, and I must say, I'm not disappointed:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

ahh the V35, great bonanza that is, i've got the Piper Dakota and thats a hoot too! great shots too buddy:ernae:

Yep. The V35 is my "default" bird these days. I'm glad to see you've been painting. She looks great.
    I'd like to see a pretty good selection of liveries for this bird. I'd do some myself, but Carenado's planes are difficult to paint.
    --Brian

Life is tough. It's tougher if you're stupid.

if you've got photoshop and have the white bitmaps you can paint quite easily if you use the white base as a multiply layer and adjust it's settings above the scheme, can get some groovy things goin' on with that

I agree. I have bought a few Carenado over the years and have never been disappointed. Also, their aircraft are relatively competitively priced. I find many payware aircraft too expensive nowadays. My last purchase was their twin - PA34 Seneca, another nice one.

There are other things about Carenado planes that make them difficult to paint though. Mirrored textures (they seemed to have fixed this, mostly) and misaligned textures (they still have these) wreak havoc on even the best of repaints. I gave up repainting most their aircraft because of these issues.

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    I agree. I have bought a few Carenado over the years and have never been disappointed. Also, their aircraft are relatively competitively priced. I find many payware aircraft too expensive nowadays. My last purchase was their twin - PA34 Seneca, another nice one.
    I have to agree I have quite a collection for fsx & have never been disappointed
    Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    I bought my first carenado aircraft, and I must say, I'm not disappointed:
    Conrats on your choice of the Bonanza. It is easily one of Carenado's better models. If your have an urge to get another, then may I suggest their C208B Grand Caravan. Of their models for FSX it has, by far, the highest quality VC and is an excellent choice for touring Orbx's PNW.
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

icarus
    nice aircraft as all carenado models

perhaps a video with this music? possibly without horses

[YOUTUBE]SLg8tZkW71k[/YOUTUBE]

no problem with mirrored textures (yet)..

An ozzie bird for all that FTX terrain:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

When I saw that the thread starter was jankees I thought I was going to see a Bonaza with a shark's mouth, 3-tone camo, and some national insignia. Oh well. Nice screen shots :salute:

Videre Vincere Est

Nice plane, nice shots and nice paint, JanKees! :salute:

Ever had some hours in the real bird?

Carenado is the absolute #1 when it comes to this line of birds!

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by X_eidos2 View Post
    When I saw that the thread starter was jankees I thought I was going to see a Bonaza with a shark's mouth, 3-tone camo, and some national insignia. Oh well. Nice screen shots :salute:
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by X_eidos2 View Post
    Same here LOL
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

sorry to disappoint you guys...

but they are now available on OZx!

Happy flying!

and another one:

Ah, there's my passenger!

While having morning coffee I found one on the unique side JK
    http://www.airliners.net/photo/Beech...04d7421d5f0108

I agree that it looks great, but what about the registration?
    And what do the wings look like?

I agree that it looks great, but what about the registration?
    And what do the wings look like?
    That's the sad part. I can't trace it..yet.

A search for Beech Bonanza on flicker.com gives nice results. Over 1100 photos.

sorry to disappoint you guys...

but they are now available on OZx!

Happy flying!
    Not disappointed at all jankees, anything VH registered is very welcome.
    TY.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

I might have to do that one. I have not tried to do this yet but looks like a challenge.

One thing I wish they had done was to use the bigger wing tanks. The other model has them and they look so much better with the marker light blended into the tip.

Ok just had a look at the textures and this is easy,,much easier than the JF Connie I did. The fuse it in parts so line up is fun but the Conne was in 6 parts so the line up was no fun.

Ok, if you do that wild one, I'll concentrate on VH birds, to go with my FTX sceneries.
    Here's VH-DDD, going from Hervey Bay to Bundaberg:

taxiing to the runway, while a Jetstar A320 takes off

It's busy, there goes another one!

and there we go too..

arriving over Bundy

hang on, what's that on the runway?

second time round...

OK, fill'er up, mate!

Blog Entries
    That thing just keeps looking better all the time.. Great work guys

Members who have read this thread: 1