[FS9] Ménestrel HN-433 in progress

Thread: [FS9] Ménestrel HN-433 in progress

[FS9] Ménestrel HN-433 in progress

Hello,

Happy new year for all members of this community, I am very glad and happy to join SOH forums. I'm not a newbee, last year I publish my first scenery "LFFQ - La Ferté-Alais for FSX" at http://didier.puentes.perso.sfr.fr and I'm proud to announce that 2.000 guys will read my homepage so far.

Now, I'm trying to create my first tourism plane: a Menestrel HN-433 drawn by H. Nicollier.
    My model is for FS2004 and his registration is F-PYKA
    http://tagazous.free.fr/photos/highdef/4/4680.jpg

A screenshot of my project, this morning ...

I begin this project in Jan 2010 and after the Gmax model and the flying model I began this year texturing step and VC construction.

So, when I discover the Milton's tutorial on SOH I was very interested in his explanations and I think that theses HTML pages will help me to finish my model.

If someone is interested in screenshots, there are some ones on this post : http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=16127&p=1

Good Year 2011 to every body :salute:

Welcome to SOH, lagaffe, and a happy New Year to you too!

Interesting choice of model, it'll be good to see how you progress. Many of us have learned a lot from Milton's tutorials :salute:, don't be afraid to ask questions as they arise!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Welcome to SOH

You are making great progress on a fairly complicated model. We will enjoy seeing your progress here. Thanks for jumping in.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Thank you very much for your encouragement. I'll try to finish this aircraft which is my first model and will be an accomplishment for me.

@+ Didier

Since last year, my Menestrel is in beta version and I have a lot of pleasure to present you my first "baby":

You can find more pictures on this french forum : http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewto...p?id=16127&p=1 ... 28
    A beta version is ready for downlod on : frenchvfr.free.fr

Thanks

Well done that modeler! Nothing quite like your first model in the sim, knowing it's all your own work.

Nicely built model, thanks for the video!
    Tom
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________________
    Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding. Proverbs 4:7

Great job on your first aircraft! That looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy your new "baby". :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Happy new year 2013 for your english/us friends !

I have set up a new site to centralize my creations and these of my friend Beercan.
    We can find the latest version of the Menestrel HN-433 here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr

Our site will be updated regularly and especially the English part, so that you can get the same informations that our French colleagues.
    Thank you very much for yours e-mails

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    Happy new year 2013 for your english/us friends !

I have set up a new site to centralize my creations and these of my friend Beercan.
    We can find the latest version of the Menestrel HN-433 here: http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=fr

Our site will be updated regularly and especially the English part, so that you can get the same informations that our French colleagues.
    Thank you very much for yours e-mails
    Four years after, I have more experiences and I wil finish this beautiful plane to release it under FSX and P4D v4.
    Soon ...

Quote Originally Posted by lagaffe View Post
    Four years after, I have more experiences and I wil finish this beautiful plane to release it under FSX and P4D v4.
    Soon ...
    Oh wow! Great to see you back, and looking forward to your new toy!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Cool

After some years occupied to others projects, I have decided to finish this Menestrel but for Prepar3D v5 and perhaps for the last opus of Microsoft Flight Simulator .

The project hasbegin under Gmax and I decided to porte my work under Blender 2.83.2.
    A lot of work and study to learn the good things but after tree months results are here.

My first try under Blender

Blender is really a very good program

First export under Prepar3D with success

Actually, I work on the cockpit

Lagaffe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Menestrel-HN-433-2020-07-04.jpg   Tableau-de-bord-2020-08-02.jpg   Cockpit-2020-08-02.jpg   Menestrel-HN-433-2020-07-08.jpg   Menestrel-HN-433-2020-06-21.jpg   Baignoire-2020-08-02.jpg  

Good news,

The project for the HN-433 is bear to be released ... a week or two before the release.
    A simple screen of the six repaints which are planned in this freeware:

The last few weeks have been spent finishing the paintkit and developing the PBR textures of the different models planned. All the graphic work was done with Gimp 2.10, ArmorPaint v8 dev (Avril 21) and Materialize 1.7.8.

As Microsoft/Asobo has planned some changes on the flight model in the next update package (Mai 21), this version will be delivered in advance without all the initial functions (configuration via a tablet, etc) and depending on what will be found in this new version, a patch or an updated version is already planned for June.

Lagaffe