Milviz Stuka Update, 29 Dec, 2010

Thread: Milviz Stuka Update, 29 Dec, 2010

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries

Milviz Stuka Update, 29 Dec, 2010

Good evening everyone. I hope all had an enjoyable and safe Christmas/holiday. Things have been crazy with driving back through the snow, and trying to get back into the swing of things with work. Regardless we have been moving forward with our projects. The F-15's are still in hard coding with little visual stuff to show at this point. We are advancing on the weapons systems, and once we have something substantial to show that will be coming. What will be shown today is the Stuka's cockpit. Which has been completely revamped from the current one in the model (which is why it wasn't shown in my last screenshot round up). For the most part it is completed (if not completed by now). As always comments are welcome, but please remember these are works in progress. Look forward to bringing everyone more good news in the new year, and we cannot wait to take the lid off of the behind the scenes projects!

Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Just an observation, please correct me if I'm wrong. But, shouldn't there be a small window in the floor for the pilot to look down at the target?

Thanks for the pictures Colin/Steve. Not that I'm sniveling (well, actually..lol) but is there a chance to see more detailed photos? I realize the gauges aren't finished but, it'd sure be nice to see more than what the small photos show. (runs for the door..lol) Dang teaser shots anywho

Promise I won't be judgmental

there are two types being modeled: the G (which had the BIG A$$ guns) and the D which had the window. What you are looking at is both version combobulated together...

I will send Steve some closer pics later on this week.

Looking forward to seeing them Colin, thanks!!

Amazing stuff

Looking at this VC developing, I am reminded how much the VC has evolved. This is like an art form all by itself. On day one of FSX I thought the VC in the Cessna was sweet. But, the VC in these pictures is astounding in comparison. I hope that we don't become so jaded that we lose sight of the artwork involved. I've never sat in the cockpit of such warbirds so a huge thank you to the builders for bringing me such opportunities.

Jim

I'm looking forward to this one...the JU-87 was one of the very first plastic model kits that my parents bought for me and remains a favorite WW2 plane...I had the ground crew rope off a section of hangar just for it...

"Hornets by mandate, Tomcats by choice!"

That VC looks fantastic!

I just bought a book on the stuka, lots of profiles and pics, so please include a paintkit, I'm ready...
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

You can't see it, but I just got a big smile on my face, I'd love to go into your reference library. I'd be happy sitting on the floor...lol

Members who have read this thread: 1