On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Thread: On Her Majesty's Secret Service

On Her Majesty's Secret Service

Hi!
    This is the Piz Gloria Scenery from a Friend, where they filmed 1963 the James Bond Movie On Her Majesty's Secret Service! Very detailed and right now only for FS9 Standard Scenery. A Version for Switzerland Professional and FSX will follow later!

Download here:
    http://www.maibach-design.ch/downl/Schilthorn_V1.zip

Have fun with it :salute:
    Cheers Isra

Oh boy! Thanks Isra!!

I thought this project had been forgotten; many thanks

Pete

I just watched that movie a few days ago. Unfortunately my pc goes to the blurrys as soon as I look toward the building. There are two sets of scenery in the download, anyone know what the second is? I tried running the readme through a translator but never found the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    I just watched that movie a few days ago. Unfortunately my pc goes to the blurrys as soon as I look toward the building. There are two sets of scenery in the download, anyone know what the second is? I tried running the readme through a translator but never found the answer.
    The other one is for Global-X
    Cheers Isra

That's beautiful Isra, I have been to the real Piz Gloria while staying in Murren many years ago ...

Cheers! Mike

Wonderful!

I am just reworking the winter mountain textures for my realitypack release and have been flying about that area for a week!

Now I will have something nice to buzz!

Sascha

Ooh, nice! Thanks for the heads up on this one Isra.

Bizarrely this is one of my favourite Bond movies (I think George Lazenby is really not that bad), after they started getting ludicroulsy over the top - and it does have that wonderful Louis Armstrong track.
    Andy

Good looking scenery. Thanks for the HU!

This scenery is awesome Isra! Just need to find the links for some proper Scwheizer Luftwaffe air bases I have seemed to have misplaced ...

Danke! Mike :salute:

Nice looking scenery, lousy movie.

WH
    With the wisdom of an owl, the courage of a eagle and the grace of a hawk,
    May you fly through the heavens and always land clear. — Unknown
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Do you have more gems like this? To me this represents the unique fun-ness of FS. I appreciate the efforts toward realism, but these kinds of flights to the other side really make me want to put things off for an hour or two. Well done Isra

PS- Ever thought of trying something like Mt. Rushmore?
    W10-64 Pro, 3GHz, 16GB Ram, AMD Radeon HD 5570

2 very nice shots

Cheers Isra

Quote Originally Posted by aeromed202 View Post
    Do you have more gems like this? To me this represents the unique fun-ness of FS. I appreciate the efforts toward realism, but these kinds of flights to the other side really make me want to put things off for an hour or two. Well done Isra
    Don't know that Isra has more gems...but if you like this kind of thing
    then the 'Swiss Military Bastions' from here http://www.things-to-come.com/smb/
    is fun and free too (as are some of their other Fs2004 fun things...look in 'downloads' section)...; but you'll need an efficient rotorcraft to get up there....Jordan Moore's (Hovercontrol) Bell 412 fits the bill.

ttfn

Pete

Hi!
    You Guys mean something like this ???

Cheers Isra

Attachment 26603

Attachment 26602

ttfn

Pete

Ps thats' Schloss Chillon with the Hunter; from here --> http://www.flightforum.ch/forum/showthread.php?t=51908
    I've been trying to register to get the Axalp and Bloodhounds scenery but can't understand the security question which is in Swiss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post

Ps thats' Schloss Chillon with the Hunter; from here --> http://www.flightforum.ch/forum/showthread.php?t=51908
    I've been trying to register to get the Axalp and Bloodhounds scenery but can't understand the security question which is in Swiss!!
    Funny Aircraft you got hehe!
    Yes it is the Castle Chillon located at the Lake of Geneva!
    If you need a Link just drop me a Message
    Cheers Isra

Just wondering as I fly almost exclusively in Switzerland and as a Swiss pro X user with all the additional airfield packs, is this available for fsx or does anyone know any sites to pick up additional airfields such as bex or amiklon etc?
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Hi Pete!
    At least Amlikon you get here: http://www.flylogicsoftware.com/site/frameset_en.htm
    Cheers Isra

Draco's copter at the Piz Gloria
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ohmss2.jpg