Quote Originally Posted by swagler View Post
Milton Shupe- Thank you. It worked, but confusing. I see a Photo tab and an Attachment popup window in settings. But don't see how to upload/delete/manage in Photo tab or Attachment window, only while creating/editing a post. I see post with large images, rather than thumbnail boxed attachment style, but hey this works, better than displaying both. I lost 3 post attachments by unchecking the thumbnail, viewing after updating post, single image looked good, but the next day all the posts images were gone.

I notice after 24 hours my post are no longer editable. Is this normal? Or how can I edit an older post to add screenshots?
Posts cannot be edited after a period of time. Simply post again to add screen shots.

The unchecked attachments stay on the system and can be seen when you Edit a post, then Manage Attachments to edit posted ones. Just look at the thumbnails above the current list.

You can delete when editing attachments by putting the cursor over the thumbnail and you will see an "X" in the top right corner of the thumbnail.

You can also drag and drop attachment from top to bottom or just select them in the top group.

BTW, thumbnails in posts allow the thread to display faster and doesn't force users to see the full version if they have no interest in that.
Saves on bandwidth for the site and helps users with slower connection speeds.