Welcome New Members+ - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Welcome New Members+

Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    Welcome to SOH,if Paul helped ya you must be a heavy drinker....no difference cus if ya don't drink, stay in here long enough you will become a alkee or a pot head like da rest of us...lol....glad ya here anyway:mixedsmi::mixedsmi:
    Thanks Moe, didn't know about the SOH AA chapter, but if there's a virtual bar handy, let me buy you a drink. This Guiness will do me nicely for starters, cheers!

Cool New Membership+

Everyone,
    I just thought i'd shoot out a message and introduce myself to the forum. Names Matt, 27 on friday... I play FSX, 2004, and CFS2&3. I am new to online, but am experienced in all campaign modes... I have my B.S. in Polymer Engineering and a wife with 3 kids...
    Can't wait to get some experience playin online and just have some fun!

Thanks,
    Matt
    Attachment 72923

Retired SOH Administrator
    Hi Matt, welcome to SOH. Hope ya enjoy the company. We don't do no drug test in here in case you were wondering....lol. If ya drink heavy, pull up a chair and listen to all the BS from the rest of the members :mixedsmi:....Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

And Hi From Me

Hi to all, i found my old cfs2 disc's and fired them up and ofc wanted to get some extra bits and i found your very nice site with so many add ons for all flight sims.

I also like to play Fsx and fs2004. IL2 1946

all the best sandersk

Cool haha!

Thanks man, dodged a bullet there on the tests haha jk... I could have studied for it! lol I can't wait to hear all the BS... i may have some to contribute myself

Matt

Quote Originally Posted by hey_moe View Post
    Hi Matt, welcome to SOH. Hope ya enjoy the company. We don't do no drug test in here in case you were wondering....lol. If ya drink heavy, pull up a chair and listen to all the BS from the rest of the members :mixedsmi:....Mike

I registrated me today, the member+ option was activated very fast (thank you paul). I´m playing flightsimulation since the FS2004. Now I´m using the FSX. I´ve no favourite kind of type of airplanes, I like IFR and VFR.

Sorry for my english...
    Greetings from EDFZ,
    Rainer

SOH-CM-2023
    Quote Originally Posted by skiperoo View Post
    Thanks Paul for setting me up for posting. I too have been away from flight simming for awhile. Been awful busy with the everyday cares of life. I am a retired U.S. Navy Senior Chief. A Fire Control Technician. Was stationed on 6 different ships during my career. That experience motivated me to begin designing surface naval ships for use in FS9. I plan on picking up where I left off, and concentrate on doing them for FSX.

BR,
    skiperoo
    Skiperoo -- welcome to the SOH.

I believe we could use more nice landable aircraft carriers in FSX. Just a FWIW. Happy Holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by flightnorton View Post
    I registrated me today, the member+ option was activated very fast (thank you paul). I´m playing flightsimulation since the FS2004. Now I´m using the FSX. I´ve no favourite kind of type of airplanes, I like IFR and VFR.

Sorry for my english...
    Welcome aboard Rainer, and your language skills are way better than mine!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Hello everyone!
    Thanks for the welcoming reception. I am a long-time flight simmer and VA pilot. Lately my passion is flying with FSEconomy using GA air frames. I invite anyone who hasn't looked into FSEconomy to do so. You won't regret it!

-George (CXDriver227)

Quote Originally Posted by CXDriver227 View Post
    Hello everyone!
    Thanks for the welcoming reception. I am a long-time flight simmer and VA pilot. Lately my passion is flying with FSEconomy using GA air frames. I invite anyone who hasn't looked into FSEconomy to do so. You won't regret it!

-George (CXDriver227)
    Nice to have join the team George.
    Now you'll have to educates us in the art of flying FSEconomy.
    :ernae:
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

UN SALUDO DESDE BILBAO

Un fuerte saludo desde Bilbao a todos los miembros de sim-outhouse , me llamo Jon tengo 50 Años y me encantan los simuladores.Es un placer pertenecer a vuestro foro no poseo conocimientos tecnicos pero si una amplia biblioteca en pdf de material sobre armamento ,aviones,barcos,etc de la guerra civil española y de la segunda guerra mundial.
    Si alguno esta interesado que me lo diga y le paso un listado con lo que tengo.
    Un saludo y gracias por vuestra acojida.

Hello fellow flight simmers!

Greetings to all! My name is Mike and I'd like to thank you for allowing me to be part of this community here.

I've been flying around the world in sim form ever since FS2 for the old Atari 520 ST, and I've enjoyed nearly every minute of it. Some of my favorite ways to take to the skies were the Jane's series, but there's always been something to say for just tooling around in an old Cessna and just seeing what I could see without having to fear that one of my ever present - and usually laughing - buddies was about to show me the true meaning of crash and burn.

It was probably because of the earlier combat sims that I found I most enjoyed flying around in MS Flight Simulator in whatever warbirds I could get ahold of. I've noticed with no small amusement that the older I get, the older the plane gets. While I still love my F-16 Falcon and of course the ever present P-51D Mustang, there's something relaxing and engaging about doing a little barnstorming in an old Jenny or a DR1.

It is because of these old WW1 planes I joined here. One in particular that is giving me trouble - David Eckert's Stearman, converted for FSX use by Mark Rooks. I will of course make another post about my problem in the appropriate section of this forum.

So until our flightpaths cross again, clear skies to you all!

Mike Dovers

welcome to the SOH..great bunch of people here...lots of help and friendly folks...enjoy yaself

Hallo ladies and gentlemen

Hey guys

I'd like to intruduce myself to this great forum.
    My name is Christoph and I'm simming since FS 98 very much.
    In the real world I am working as a aircraft mechanic.
    Sorry to say, that I have no qualification in making flightsim models or any big modding.
    But I am very aware of most things that happen in the simming community.
    I have been a silend guest hear for a long time, but for now I want to be a little part of this
    great great project, with so many talented guys.
    Since I am flying only FSX you will find me in the that forum.

Greetings from Germany

Christoph

Icon5 What is being "RED" mean?

I trying to access Paul Dominque's Grumman Duck "Bad Duck" which is password protected. He states the only requirement is being "RED". What does this entail.

Being Red means you are a Charter Member of SOH. During the drive to collect donations to keep the servers running there was a thread to get to the Donate button. Now you can go to http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum....php?do=donate if you want to donate and your name will turn Red in your forum posts.

Dave

Hi everybody,

my name is Manfred and I am trying for several months to change from fS9 to FSX ....
    But it takes more and more time, because we are currently designing a german freeware RAF scenery for FS9, but when it is ready, we hopefully can do the step to FSX...
    Hope I can do some nice experiences here and looking very forward to share informations about scenery designing and all stuff regarding flightsim.

Best regards,

Manfred.
    Best regards, Manfred.

Another noob

Howdy all!

New to MS Flight Sim, picked up FS9 and FSX in December last year. I've flown R/C planes off and on for a long time, though.

Seems like a nice community here, looking forward to being a member of it!

Hello everyone !

Hello everyone!

I'm 16 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I love airplanes and I love most of the aircraft from the Second World War I fly in CFS3 since 2008 and I think it's still great. this forum has previously helped me with problems in CFS3. I find the sim outhouse a great place for flight simulators and i love it: D proud to hahah I find especially pleasant to see people with the same intrest and everyone has that here haha, fly!
    and I thank you very much for allowing me to be a part the community! I'm not so good with english so I talk via google translate haha, but I'm learning it

greetings from holland

calvin

Oops!

Hello People,

I registered about a week, two weeks ago, and it seems that I forgot to introduce myself.

I've been flightsimming since CFS1 and nowadays fly FSX, CFS3 and DCS (Mustang, A-10 and Ka-50)

Take care,

Dumonceau

Howdy Fellers

As usual, I went the long way around, to say hey, I'm new.... And CrAzy lol just wanted to tip my hat and introduce myself, I am TruckerTwotimes and look forward to making new friends on here, nice webiste, I'm into the FSX flights after the midnight hours, favorite mission still the Quito Approach Heavy Freight Hauler I Am Regards, Jeff A.K.A. TruckerTwotimes Attachment 88832

Hello to Everyone

Hello everybody,
    my name is Sam originally from Liberia, West Africa now living in Fairfax ,Va. Iam a former pilot (Air Liberia), Falcon 20,Arava 101, Casa212-200. A long time user of MSFS, now FSX. I like to thank the staff at SOH for allowing me to be a part of this wonderful flightsim community and the privilege to post on this forum, I am grateful. I have shadowed SOH for some years, but only recently gave it a closer look and was impressed, so i decided to join.

Thanks to all.

Hello there !

Newbie in your forum onboard !
    Comin' from France, I salute you

FS-X & DCS user, I'm very small repainter & I make three airports with ADE

Mike "COYOTTE"
    please, be patient... Poor french guy on board

Members +
    Greetings all, just saying hi as the new guy on the block. FS9 for many years and some repaints... Learning scenery development... :salute:
    Thou shall carefully abide in the realm of Dragons
    for thou art tasty and go well on toast...

Hello

As new person here, just saying hello to all. Enjoying the sights. Want to learn repainting and maybe scenery creation.