Lots & lots of trees!

Thread: Lots & lots of trees!

Lots & lots of trees!

Just seen this

http://www.flightstore.co.uk/simulat...e/brand.EARTH1

which adds the 3rd dimension to Horizon's already very good VFR UK photoreal scenery. Has anyone had any experience of this?Does it hit frame rates?

I am sorely tempted as I have all 3 volumes of the scenery, but was going to uninstall it to make room for VFR Holland, not so sure now, although it aint cheap.!

I have all the volumes, and as you say it does add that extra dimension to the VFR Scenery.

I can't say I noticed any performance drop with these, of course there is not a lot of other autogen anyway with this scenery.

Quote Originally Posted by Kowalski65 View Post
    Has anyone had any experience of this?Does it hit frame rates?
    Yes, the trees are great. They are autogen, so if you're in an area with lots of trees and you have autogen settings turned up, then...you already know the answer
    MarkH

Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

I refuse to buy this just for trees if it was custom buildings in our towns and cities and local landmarks that would be a different story! There is also a freeware pack at flightsim added recently so anyone with horizon X might want to check that out!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I bought the trees for Northern England and they really enhance the scenery, however they do leave towns and villages looking a little flat. I'd love to see some UK generic buildings placed in the same manner.
    Cheers,

Nick

(screenshotartist - long gone)

Quote Originally Posted by peter12213 View Post
    There is also a freeware pack at flightsim added recently so anyone with horizon X might want to check that out!
    A freeware pack of trees to cover the GenX scenery??!! Can you post the filename and/or a link?

Many thanks

Andy

i9-10900K, 64 Gb RAM, RTX 3090 FE, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Reverb G2

Sorry it was of landmarks I haven't tried it yet but I did find some freeware trees for horizon X but couldn't quite figure out how to use it but I will post a link for that tomorrow as I'm only on my iPhone at present!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

This is the site where I found the freeware trees, I havent tried it yet because I couldn't figure out how to do it, but heres the link to the site!

http://www.shepsshed.com/autogentrees.htm

Pete :salute:
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!