T-38 VC images, and other Milviz updates 7 Dec, 2010

Thread: T-38 VC images, and other Milviz updates 7 Dec, 2010

Hybrid View

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries

T-38 VC images, and other Milviz updates 7 Dec, 2010

Good evening ladies and gents. Has been awhile since I have posted an official update here, but behind the scenes like always we have been pushing things forward pretty well. I will start off by saying the F-15E Alpha is progressing, and we are working on build V5 now. Still not quite ready for the limelight, but most likely in a build cycle or 2 we will start putting more and more out. The testers are definately eager to share this aircraft with everyone. On the T-38 front we have just recieved the VC back from painting (as a matter of fact I only saw it just a few minutes ago). I must say to me it looks very impressive, and by far our best VC yet. You all can be the judge of that for yourselves though as after all they are only renders. Bernt has been working very hard on the FDE, so once the model is finished with paint it will all be merged together and we will start Alpha testing that. With all of that in mind, and the end of the year around the corner we at Milviz want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a happy New Year!! While I will be around of course I think this will be the last official Milviz post until after the start of 2011 (might be a suprise thrown in you never know, but looking at what we have going on right now I think we will be deep in development for a few weeks).

Before I get to the screens I would like to touch off on a personal point while I have everyones attention. Also as a fellow customer in our community I have not seen it touched on over here (maybe I missed it), but PMDG have released their paper manuals for the upcoming 737NGX. I am HIGHLY excited about this as I have their MD-11X, and look very forward to the NG release. Just wanted to let everyone here know in case you missed it! I know most of you might care less about tubeliners, but I am sure there are some like me who like to mix it up every once and awhile. So now without further delay here are the screens of the upcoming Milviz T-38A!

Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Videre Vincere Est

SWEET!:salute:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Holy cow, that looks outstanding!

Oh Yes!!!

You guys are doing it Big, I cant wait for this Bird, Aswell as the f-15`s in the Works!!!

Keep up the good Work gents!!

:salute::salute::salute:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Copyright © Bill Campbell is the creator of the Weird-ohs
    Oh yea, baby!!!

Looks simply amazing. Well done.:salute:

Uh just one point. these are NOT renders. This is exactly what the model looks like in max and, therefore, what it will look like in FSX. Poly count is well under 160K.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    Don't have the T-38 in FSX yet. We are still waiting to recieve the fuselage from paint. Bernt has been using a random aircraft to work on the FDE until the models were finished. Not to far behind this A model the C model should be coming back from paint as well.. F-15E is looking good though. Just trying to get all the systems working the way they should, and ironing out bugs. Still working on adding features to the F-15 so. The T-38A will be a smoother process due to its simplicity, and it doesn't have weapons.. The T-38C is going to be a bit more of a challenge as it has a glass cockpit with a HUD. Things are on the up and up though.

EDIT: My bad, thought they were renders. To me if it isn't in FSX it is a render.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Members who have read this thread: 0