LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Thread: LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Members +

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!

Watching the Eagles destroying the Skins....its Vick,Killing them like he killed dogs...and the crowd loves him now...Appoligests say he paid the price for those murders of those dogs...like OJ, it seems murder can be forgiven,IF you can play a game.....what does that tell you??..have we no morals left at all?Even in the Political world..look at the clowns we forgive!!........everytime I see this guy ,I see him electrocuting dogs....and we criticize the Roman gladiators and those spectors???....at least they were fighting for their life...VICK??? Well the new hero of the misguided!! if only briefly,and like OJ,he will in the end resort to himself again,Ego and lots of cash will do that!!....CLICKED THE GAME OFF!....YUCK!!

Quote Originally Posted by beana51 View Post
    Watching the Eagles destroying the Skins....its Vick,Killing them like he killed dogs...and the crowd loves him now...Appoligests say he paid the price for those murders of those dogs...like OJ, it seems murder can be forgiven,IF you can play a game.....what does that tell you??..have we no morals left at all?Even in the Political world..look at the clowns we forgive!!........everytime I see this guy ,I see him electrocuting dogs....and we criticize the Roman gladiators and those spectors???....at least they were fighting for their life...VICK??? Well the new hero of the misguided!! if only briefly,and like OJ,he will in the end resort to himself again,Ego and lots of cash will do that!!....CLICKED THE GAME OFF!....YUCK!!

Agreed in general. Though it is the sportsfans fault in part also. If the spectators refused to pay and watch these individuals, then the club owners would not sign them and they would be washed up. The power of the Dollar/Pound/Euro trumps all however.
    If a doctor transgresses, he/she loses their license and cannot practise medicine. Same (generally) for most professions. If a cop makes a genuine one off mistake and is fired, is he/she taken on by another department? I don't think so. But a sportsperson or an entertainer can be a total screw-up yet because they can throw a ball, or sing a crappy song, or act reasonably well, they can still earned millions and lord it over the public like we should care.
    When the public learn to be more discriminating then the practice will cease. That will never happen of course.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

Blog Entries
    The man did the time, The man paid for his crime. I am fine with second chances. It seems he has learned from his past deeds. I rather see him earning money and paying taxes than being penniless and supported by my taxes.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    The man did the time, The man paid for his crime.
    Exactly.

If a doctor transgresses, he/she loses their license and cannot practise medicine
    wish that were even remotely true, non disclosure lawsuit settlements and the doctor's code of silence regarding errors by their fellows make that pretty much a joke. The public would be teriffied if the general rate of doctor errors became widespread public knowledge

Members +
    Repeat offenders are a huge part of the currant prison population...lets not forget that fact.
    jail time never has been instrumental to rehabilition..on the contrary ,the business of crime is further learned and enhanced.....this was no white collar crime,nor was it a victumless crime...it for many MURDER was the crime!......This same mentality,by some judges,often lets even child molesters out...only to reengage in that crime,...Dog Fighting exists in most rural towns thruout the USA. along with Cock fighting...As old as mankind....I would think in human progress we now frown on this barbaric sport and should execute harsh punishment on the "SUPER CRUEL,tho they be SUPER STARS momentarily.
    OJ showed us ,that even escaping justice ,for murder by an adoring public, only because he plays a game,he still did not get it,and is in jail Finnaly.but not for those two murderes!!.....Vick and his followers will repeat,Ego,Unlimited cash, like friends,and misguided sports fans.....My Opeion...many have another view!!.and are respected!.......Electricuting dogs??.drowning dogs?"...and having fun doing it???.in this day and age". there are names for adults who do this!.we have not seen the end of MR. VICK,now a person kids look up to...and thats the tradgy....