SOH RTW First Public Practice - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112

Thread: SOH RTW First Public Practice

Baton free RJSK

Steve
    Proud member of the RTW Team

Attachment 66143

Attachment 66144So what would be the next leg? I did not see it on the route and planning page? Well I flew the leg Flyin Bull did just for fun in the WOP P-47M (am FS2004 model but I flew it in FSX) I could have done it a little faster but I had to go to my son's school and give him somthing so I over flew the airport and then had to lose all that ALT.
    Greg :USA-flag:

I think we are waiting now for Rob to recover from the TEQUILLA Hang over and point us to the next location.

There is no doubt in my mind he is leading us here for a reason. That reason is hidden from us in his sick and twisted mind.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Well, well.. only about four crashes, a couple of overtimes and a Duenna-burp or two...not bad for the first blast and now we remember how simple things can bite.

^^^ Akita (and THEY don't bite)
    The Akita is docile, intelligent, courageous and fearless. Careful and very affectionate with its family. Sometimes spontaneous, it needs a firm, confident, consistent pack leader. Without it the dog will be very willful and may become very aggressive to other dogs and animals. It needs firm training as a puppy. The objective in training this dog is to achieve a pack leader status.

Now it's Goo and Review... take your Biology Kits to the Hideout and we can do a disection of the last few days efforts. :friday:

There's no Tequila hangover (I only drink pure Agave) and it might be a beet tweested but the mind is healthy. Stats are running into a mathematical snag (a formula I need is sitting frozen in Alberta).

Send the planes to the mechanics for tear-down and refurb.. nothing new for a few days, but while you're waiting, drop in to Fliger's Emporium and pick up some arctic issue longjohns...

Rob

"To some the sky is the limit. To others it is home" anon.
    “Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.” -Albert Einstein

RTW Practice #1 Stats

As I gradually fight thru Total Body Frostbite I've managed to finally fill out the tracking sheet for the first practice.

Team Debrief in the Hideout