hobbits new ETO Eastern Front Missions

Thread: hobbits new ETO Eastern Front Missions

hobbits new ETO Eastern Front Missions

they should be out shortly .....Hobbit's been kind enough to let me test 'em....and they're outstanding....almost hopeless waves of German aircraft to be dealt with in your I15. Fly both sides.....very cool! Nice work Hobbit!!!

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Very pleased you like them..

I wanted to add few Eastern front missions to ETO, and since there are some great russian birds (stock) in the expansion..It has worked out well.

BRAVO to the ETO team for this...
    As soon as I hear from the other testers I will post these for all to enjoy..
    Thanks very much for trying these..
    BRAVO..:salute:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaw View Post
    they should be out shortly .....Hobbit's been kind enough to let me test 'em....and they're outstanding....almost hopeless waves of German aircraft to be dealt with in your I15. Fly both sides.....very cool! Nice work Hobbit!!!
    Owen sent me em too. Just flew most of em, all work great, You're right gaw they're outstanding....almost hopeless waves of German aircraft to be dealt with in your I15. Fly both sides.....very cool! Nice work Owen:salute:
    CHEERS

Not that I want to bore anyone with technicalities, you understand, but that aeroplane is still an I-16. The I-15's got more wings...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ATTACK IN THE WEST
    MED AIRWAR

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Yea, What he said..

That explains why, when I tear the extra wing off the I-15 it quits flying..
    Just throught it was me..

ndicki....dead right....sorry all....you get to fly both I15 and the 16 in these Hobbit missions....no doubt I should have included pix of the 15 at work...despite it's 2 wing thing it still does tremendous damage piloted carefully but must be nursed past the 109's which'll kill it w/ any small burst. Also not included in my inept screenshot offerings are the German side missions in which you can rampage thru the Russians almost at will until you relax for a second and then any remaining pesky 15's are all over you. I'm still new to the screenshot game so forgive the inadvertent failure to include all the great Hobbit parts...gaw

Is this the six mission pack?

Is this the six mission ETO ERA 2 BoB 1942 Whatif mission pack? There are four Russion I-16 missions and two German missions.

Or is this another mission pack?

Also are these missions on this website?

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    This is a different set..
    I finished this set, for the I-15 and 1-16, 24/28 and La-5..
    It is set in the Eastern area of ETO, in an area I like to use for Eastern front missions...

This set at the ETO/PTO site use Dancats I-16 add-on..You are speaking of..

The set I have developed now with the testers, use only ETO stock aircraft..
    The I-15 and I-16 and now the La-5

I haven't released any of this except to the testers whom I depend upon to keep me
    Honest.. and my missions flyable.
    Thanks to these men who suffer through my endless updates and changes..
    This set wil be posted when all the reviews are in from the testers..

EASTERN FRONT MISSIONS

HELLO THERE FRIEND YOU SCERTAINLY HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH THESE EASTERN FRONT MISSION I'M VERY KEEN TO TRY THEM OUT.

ARE WE SEEING PERHAPS IN THE FUTURE AN ENTIRELY NEW EXPANSION FOR CFS3 OF THE EASTERN FRONT WHO KNOWS WELL, IL2 CAME ABOUT FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

garykidman

Members who have read this thread: 0