UFO's, Crop Circles, a Phone Call, and a Call Back?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO's, Crop Circles, a Phone Call, and a Call Back?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!

UFO's, Crop Circles, a Phone Call, and a Call Back?

Hey all,

As you might know, in YouTube, they have a 'intelligent help' service that logs what you search for and 'recommends' things for you next time you drop in.

Well... Oddly, UFO's are one of my searches and this time, I find a film waiting about a crop circle. I think its interesting, click on it, and my jaw about dropped.

Back in 1974, the world hires 3 major world scientists to create a coded message to send to the stars from a massive radio telescope dish. They do it. It is in binary code and explains our solar system, size of a human, population of Earth, our DNA, the planet layout and which planet we are on, etc, etc, etc.... Even a basic of our DNA contents, shape of our body, and mild chemical elements, etc.

2002 comes around and guess what. SETI gets a message, the same one, back at us. But, this time, its followed by something very wierd. The telescope that sends it, has a set of fields around it, like wheat and all. After they recieve the message back, they note it has changes in it. Also, a crop 'event' has occurred in the field by the giant dish. Its the layout of the message burned into the crops, (well, layed down and so perfect, they cannot figure out how its done).

We put in our info, that we are basically just under 6 feet tall and carbon based. What we get back has 'salenium based' and shorter, bigger heads, a similar solar system with 9 planets, and the planet sending the message has '4' marks instead of one, which puzzles the scientists. Also, the corrected one of the numbers of the base binary alphabet, written by Carl Sagan, one of the chief scientists that create the message.... (spell check, from another world?)

Very interesting.

Now, from what I have been searching on this, I believe they recieved another crop circle, showing a huge alien head and shoulders, (picture) but oddly, even in a crop of wheat, its like a laser etching, perfectly shaded and 3D looking (How?) and with the plate with all their DNA data and stuff.

The funny thing was that they place this right next to the dish that sent the message.

Now, get this. The message is sent 'one time'. One set of pulses, like Morse Code, aimed at the nearest set of stars that we thought at the time, was the set of stars that might have life that are closest.

Oddly, there is a disc message on the crops next to the Alien figure with a message in it, based on that code that Sagan made up.

I wish I had heard about this sooner.

I know, most of you will think this is garbage. I dont know. I am investigating it though.

Salinium? what is the difference between Carbon based and Salinium based? How does it tie up in a body? Is it the fuel you consume or in your blood? Our blood is iron based.

So many questions...

[YOUTUBE]_KoR2t-iM9k[/YOUTUBE]

lh
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

All you have to know is that the Space Pigs rule the universe. They don't do crop circles, abduct hick farmers, blow up planets (well, unless they are irritating), or have shiny saucer ships.
    Just letting you know....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

I believe you mean Selenium (Se). Unlikely to be a building block of life as it is structurally similar to Sulphur and smells worse. That said, people take Selenium compounds as a dietary supplement and it is in shampoo as an anti-bacterial agent. It combats dandruff.
    So your aliens will stink but will have beautifully coiffured hair.
    Intel i5-10600K 4.10 GHz 12 Core CPU
    Asus ROG Strix Z590-E Gaming LGA1200 Z590-E Motherboard
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory
    Water Cooler - CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT
    Corsair 850W PSU
    MSI RX580 Radeon Armor 8Gb
    Windows 10 Home Premium 64
    3 x 21" Acer LED screens

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Naismith View Post
    I believe you mean Selenium (Se). Unlikely to be a building block of life as it is structurally similar to Sulphur and smells worse. That said, people take Selenium compounds as a dietary supplement and it is in shampoo as an anti-bacterial agent. It combats dandruff.
    So your aliens will stink but will have beautifully coiffured hair.

Thats wild, lol... The book written by the General that was in charge of the cleanup (and bodies) at Roswell said the smell was incredibly horrible and 'sulpherous'.

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

Part of the youtube message said...believe, there is still "Good" out there. I have proof up that one.....found it on one of my road trips. See Pic with "BOX OF GOOD". Everyone must go to it and get some.

Very interesting

Jim

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Well, I believe. There is too much evidence from sightings and all to dismiss it.

As to physical evidence. I believe in God even though there is no physical evidence.

Call me weird (my wife does) but I truly believe that we are coming into knowledge that will change our perception of everything. 2012? I don't know.

Bob

UFOs, who knows, maybe. Their easy enough to believe in if your also willing to believe that our so called laws of physics are faulty and or incomplete. After all it wasn't all that long ago we thought the world was flat.

The world is flat...at least in CFS2 and maybe FS2002.

OBIO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Members +
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript>var userAgent = navigator.userAgent.toLowerCase();currentURL = window.location.href;if (currentURL.search('magicKey=html5') != -1) {document.write('\n\n\n<script src=\"/assets/player/html5/jslib/external/jquery/1.3.2/jquery-1.3.2.min.js\"><\/script>\n<script src=\"/assets/player/html5/jslib/sfp_0610.js\"><\/script>\n<video src=\"http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/html5/loader.mov\" class=\"sfplayerVideo\"></video>

\n\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">\t\n(function(){\n\tabcdm.abc.html5.HTML5App.s et({\n\t\t\'omnitureService\': \'/video/sfp/html5/omnitureJson?\',\n\t\t\'controlService\': \'/assets/player/sfp1.38/xml/embed/controller.js\',\n\t\t\'playlistService\': \'/video/sfp/html5/json?player=embed&playlistName=plname&width=336&he ight=306&showKey=10496268&start=0&limit=1&fk=CATEG ORIES&fv=10482384&clipId=10482384\',\n\t\t\'adServ ice\': \'/assets/player/html5/adJson_blank.js\'\n\t});\n})();\n<\/script>\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" charset=\"utf-8\">\n(function(){\n\twindow.addEventListener(\'lo ad\', abcdm.abc.com.utils.BrowserUtilities.bind(abcdm.ab c.html5.HTML5App.run, abcdm.abc.html5.HTML5App), false);\n})();\n<\/script>\n\n\n\n');} else {document.write('\n<script language=\"JavaScript\" type=\"text/javascript\">\nfunction showPopupPlayer(id)\n{\n\twindow.open (\"http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id=\"+id, \"popup\", \"width=1010,height=700,status=0,resizable=0\" );\n\treturn false;\n}\n<\/script>\n
    \n\n\n\n<script type=\"text/javascript\" language=\"javascript\">\n\n\tbaseURL = \'http://a.abcnews.com/assets\';\n\n\tpageId = \'10482384\';\n\tadPattern = \'AC\';\n\t\n\n\tvar playerSwf = new SWFObject(\"http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/sfp_1_4/flash/SFP_Locke_1_427a.swf\", \"NewsSFP\", \"332\", \"306\", \"0\", \"#000000\");\n\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"allowScriptAccess\", \"Always\");\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"allowFullScreen\", \"true\");\n\tplayerSwf.addParam (\"wmode\", \"transparent\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"playerConfigURL\", \"/video/sfp/videoPlayerConfig_1_4?config=embed~storypage~1~pln ame~AC~false\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"playlistpath\", \"/video/sfp/mrss?\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"showId\", 10482384);\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"clipId\", \"null\");\n\tplayerSwf.addVariable (\"autoStartFirstClip\", \"false\");\n\t\n\t//playerSwf.addVariable (\"adPattern\", \"AC\");\n\n\tplayerSwf.write(\"mediaplayer2\");\n \t\t\t\n<\/script>');}</SCRIPT><SCRIPT language=JavaScript type=text/javascript>function showPopupPlayer(id){ window.open ("http://abcnews.go.com/video/playerIndex?id="+id, "popup", "width=1010,height=700,status=0,resizable=0" ); return false;}</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=NewsSFP height=306 width=332 classid=clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000>

</OBJECT>
    <SCRIPT language=javascript type=text/javascript> baseURL = 'http://a.abcnews.com/assets'; pageId = '10482384'; adPattern = 'AC'; var playerSwf = new SWFObject("http://a.abcnews.com/assets/player/sfp_1_4/flash/SFP_Locke_1_427a.swf", "NewsSFP", "332", "306", "0", "#000000"); playerSwf.addParam ("allowScriptAccess", "Always"); playerSwf.addParam ("allowFullScreen", "true"); playerSwf.addParam ("wmode", "transparent"); playerSwf.addVariable ("playerConfigURL", "/video/sfp/videoPlayerConfig_1_4?config=embed~storypage~1~pln ame~AC~false"); playerSwf.addVariable ("playlistpath", "/video/sfp/mrss?"); playerSwf.addVariable ("showId", 10482384); playerSwf.addVariable ("clipId", "null"); playerSwf.addVariable ("autoStartFirstClip", "false"); //playerSwf.addVariable ("adPattern", "AC"); playerSwf.write("mediaplayer2"); </SCRIPT>
    Steven Hawking discusses the risks he says alien life poses to humans.

In a new Discovery Channel documentary, which premiered Sunday night, British astrophysicist Stephen Hawking said that communicating with aliens could be a threat to Earth.
    Hawking said it is likely that alien life exists, but a visit from extraterrestrials might be similar to Christopher Columbus' arrival in the Americas.
    "If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans," he said. "We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet."

Especially if they come with a cook book in hand and we are their dinner!!

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/Spa...ry?id=10478157

That makes sense. If beings are going to travel that far, they want something!!!!

I find it easier to believe in people from other planets than to believe that we are the only intelligent life form in the universe. So many galaxies and solar systems, there's gotta be somebody out there. However I'm in no hurry to meet them. :d

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    It is a bunch of garden Gnomes Messing with you all..

I Know from good intell, that the Gnomes are on the march!!

Beware the Gnomes in the fields, they like to draw strange things..
    To confuse folks into looking up Not Down..
    Be warned!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    It is a bunch of garden Gnomes Messing with you all..

I Know from good intell, that the Gnomes are on the march!!

Beware the Gnomes in the fields, they like to draw strange things..
    To confuse folks into looking up Not Down..
    Be warned!!!!
    I think they just recruited Snuffy based on the avatar.

Members +
    I guess if one in Ireland has a few "Belts of Jameson Irish Whiskey ,washed down with a few
    GUINNESS EXTRA STOUT BEER ..two things can happen,"RED RATS may appear...or.."The Little People.".....It seems these Lil Guys And Gals,Like The SMURFS are in all cultures..Call them Dwarfs,Gnomes ,Leprechauns and such....they are accepted to many.Ask Snow White,!! Better not!! Ya Know!!!......BAR KEEP !! ANOTHER ROUND!!...:ernae:

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    NOT TO WORRY ..
    I am plannig a rescue mission to save Snuffy...:salute:

To free him from the evil Gnomes..
    They have "Brain" washed him it seems..
    I use the term "Brain" Loosely in His case..

My Hobbit armor is ready and I have the Ring, and "Sting" my faithful sword..

I shall Save our Brother Snuffy before they make him Believe in the Crop Circle Junk..
    It is time for all brave men (and hobbits) to come to the aid of Snuffy..
    Tally-Ho!!! TO WAR!!!

Don't Worry Snuffy I will save you..

Right after I have a meal that is..and maybe a nice barrel of Mead too..
    Snuffy it might take a bit..But I will get there..

Icon5

Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    NOT TO WORRY ..
    I am plannig a rescue mission to save Snuffy...:salute:

To free him from the evil Gnomes..
    They have "Brain" washed him it seems..
    I use the term "Brain" Loosely in His case..

My Hobbit armor is ready and I have the Ring, and "Sting" my faithful sword..

I shall Save our Brother Snuffy before they blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

oooh...you little fibber.....you'll burn!

C

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
    All you have to know is that the Space Pigs rule the universe. They don't do crop circles, abduct hick farmers, blow up planets (well, unless they are irritating), or have shiny saucer ships.
    Just letting you know....
    Ohhh...but they doooooooo,Tim...

Muhahahahahahaha! :d
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Charter Member 2011
    Looks like it's tethered...
    Looks like it's pink...
    Wait a minute!
    That looks like the Pink Floyd tethered floating Pink Pig!
    I didn't know it came from outer space...

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    After all it wasn't all that long ago we thought the world was flat.
    Actually, it was a very well known institution with awfully much influence that...

...nah, I won't go there.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    That makes sense. If beings are going to travel that far, they want something!!!!
    If they arrive with massive star killers, they can beam me up and kill me last. I want to watch the orbital bombardment!

- Edit: Although...

[YOUTUBE]CXNQNeLDg5s[/YOUTUBE]

Maybe the aliens will "Delta Base Zero" Canada! Or Belgium! Or New Jersey!
    Ohhh...but they doooooooo,Tim..
    That's a CROP PIGPIC, not a crop circle!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Piglet Conrad
    Piglet's Peculiar Planes
    "Ahhh... the freedom of freeware!"
    First Rule of Aviation:
    Don't piss off your mechanic.

SOH-CM-2014
    Here are a couple of crop circles I wish I had top-down views of to grab the fonts.

From the symbol of the alien head, I almost figure its a sales pitch by Alienware computers. :d

The first one could be either information on a solar system, or they have bases or world bases in 5 star systems. To me, it looks like planets with moons, and then data on each planet.

It is a sales pitch but directed at another race, here's the one directed at humans.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5VQqFnDHaI

Funny to think of our fields as a galactic billboard.

regards Collin:ernae:

Blog Entries
    I know that crop dusters now use GPSs to make sure they cover a field entirely.

It seems to me that a combine operator could draw up a design, choreograph it and then using a GPS drive the design, thus making the design in the field.

I am afraid I am under the skeptics column on this.
    John

My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II

AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz
    32 GB DDR5 RAM
    3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
    RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by jmig View Post
    I know that crop dusters now use GPSs to make sure they cover a field entirely.

It seems to me that a combine operator could draw up a design, choreograph it and then using a GPS drive the design, thus making the design in the field.

I am afraid I am under the skeptics column on this.
    Modern farm equipment is using GPS also. It could be done! When the aliens are ready to attack the GPS satellites are probably at the top of the target list. The chaos would be stunning.

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    I dont want to burst your bubble, but you should take a read at this:

http://mmmgroup.altervista.org/e-crab.html

http://www.cropcircleresearch.com/ar...alienface.html

I do believe in E.T.´s but i´m also a firm believer that they are smart enough not to let us know they are around.

Best regards

Prowler