Eine Kleine Fleigermusik

Thread: Eine Kleine Fleigermusik

Eine Kleine Fleigermusik

OK, so what is on your playlist while flying CFS2? If none, so state.

For me, it's the soundtracks from:The Pacific, Empire of the Sun, Glory, Pearl Harbor, Band of Brothers, and various 40's Big Band stuff - Glenn Miller, et al.
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SOH-CM-2013
    Madison County, Iowa (3rd Corn Patch On The Left)

Music To My Ears...

I'm a traditionalist - The sound of the engines is plenty for me.

'Speshully since I let whatever TV show is on drone in the background...

Believe me - a few snarling fighter engines sound a LOT better than most of the crap that's on these days... and in 5.1 surround, Yeah it's immersive...

SC

"...And, When I died, They washed me out of the turret with a hose..."

Alpine, CA in San Diego's beautiful back country!
    My favorite march:

MR
    "A sandwich and a cup of coffee, and then off to violin-land, where all is sweetness and delicacy and harmony, and there are no red-headed clients to vex us with their conundrums.”

― Sherlock Holmes

MR Downloads at SOH
    MR Albums at SOH MR Web Site

from the German marches

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPqQ9...eature=related

and through a search I found this for the ww1 theater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKofB...eature=related

wolfi

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

For me it's either: jet-turbine whine or rock from the late 60's / early 70's ... while bombing the snot outta targets in North Vietnam.

.. Attachment 22717
    Dirtman

~~ CFS2 Fulfills my need to "peacefully" blow things up ~~

Love it! Yeah, I have to dial down my engine volume a little to hear the music! (Piped through 7.1 Surround speakers, depending on who's home!

Let's hear some more!
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtman View Post
    For me it's either: jet-turbine whine or rock from the late 60's / early 70's ... while bombing the snot outta targets in North Vietnam.

.. Attachment 22717
    like the soundtrack Good morning Vietnam? Ahh, that's good also

One sees well only with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes (Antoine de Saint Exupéry)

Trying to figure out how to download these for my planes: http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?na...howpage&pid=10
    "De Oppresso Liber"

In hot sim action, i like to juke to Top Gun's theme "Highway to the Danger Zone" (the looonnng version ). But most of the time i play Radio.com on the web in the background on the AOL Top Classical and Light Classical stations. For me, there's just something ultra-immersive and at the same time very calming in classical music blasting in the background during virtual combat -- even the long trip home seems more enjoyable.

:ernae:

"If you're in a fair fight, you didn't plan it right"

Quote Originally Posted by bearcat241 View Post
    In hot sim action, i like to juke to Top Gun's theme "Highway to the Danger Zone" (the looonnng version ). But most of the time i play Radio.com on the web in the background on the AOL Top Classical and Light Classical stations. For me, there's just something ultra-immersive and at the same time very calming in classical music blasting in the background during virtual combat -- even the long trip home seems more enjoyable.

:ernae:
    And all these years, I thought Kenny Loggins was saying "Ranger Zone"!

That's one of my faves of all time, if not my very favorite. I can speak along with it.

"You screw up just this much... And you'll be flying a cargo plane fulll of rubber dog $hit out of Hong Kong!"

Actually, that's were I got my nickname (now screen name) back in my Army days, from always dropping Top Gun quotes on the radio. "Negative, Ghostrider, the pattern is full."
    Don't get me started... :ernae:
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Trying to figure out how to download these for my planes: http://www.raf662.com/modules.php?na...howpage&pid=10
    That's a cool website - In the Silent Hunter world, they/we are really crazy about music on the grammaphone, and even radio stations with news/entertainment broadcasts from the war years. It's pretty cool.
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm good with some selected cuts off the Top Gun & Iron Eagle movie soundtracks too.

My HMCS Maggie vid (see link below) is set to: "Gimme Some Lovin'" by the Spencer Davis Group
    Dirtman

~~ CFS2 Fulfills my need to "peacefully" blow things up ~~

Members who have read this thread: 0