Skysim Mirage III

Thread: Skysim Mirage III

Skysim Mirage III

I just looked out of interest on the Skysim web page - and the Mirage III has vanished?????????? any idea where it has gone?
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

The scenery disapeared too. Can only wonder where support/activation went too!! Oh my ...
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Charter Member 2015
    For the Mirage III, I suppose here : http://mark-harper.co.uk/

Ohhh... thanks for the HU Dannyboy :salute:
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    hummmm... a FSX native Victor and Flanker coming soon? and a button for Phantoms? hmmmm....

none of the buttons work though... a new site?

Question

YEP NEW SITE.
    I will develop it as and when I get time but at the moment most of it is spent on getting the aircraft out. First up will be the Flanker and then the Mirage will go back on sale closely followed by the FSX Sea Venom and HMS Eagle (1955) and after that either the Tonka or Victor or maybe

Charter Member 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by FSDSMAN View Post
    Tonka
    Now you're talking!
    I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Holy crap! That's what I call an intresting site!

Flanker and Russian ships! F-4K and Eagle!

You kinda read my mind...
    P3D v4.5, DCS, AF2
    W10 64bit Pro
    Core i7 6770K @ 4,3 GHz
    32 GB DDR4 2666
    RTX 2080 Super 8 GB
    Oculus Rift S
    Cable 1000 Mbit/s

I can't wait for the Mirage. I'm finally re-employed and should start soon, and as a result, I can afford to finally get the Mirage III. I've wanted it since he originally started making it for FS9!

BTW, will the Flanker package be the same as the FS9 package was, or will there be some new variants in it?

The Flanker is completely new models but because of the major differences in flight dynamics, cockpit etc this set is the SU 27B and not the canard or vectored thrust versions. Because almost all the instruments are modelled and not gauges it would be an impossible task to have 4 or 5 different VC's although there is a CRT version for the SKM. Again the CRT's have been modelled rather than use gauges and it is hoped that this will represent the Flanker rather than be totally accurate with all systems modelled as most are pointless and not supported in the sim. It is intended to be a "fun" bird to fly rather than have to spend 2 hours finding out how to start it but it should give you some immersion. John Cagle has been working very hard on the Flight model also.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>

Quote Originally Posted by FSDSMAN View Post
    The Flanker is completely new models but because of the major differences in flight dynamics, cockpit etc this set is the SU 27B and not the canard or vectored thrust versions. Because almost all the instruments are modelled and not gauges it would be an impossible task to have 4 or 5 different VC's although there is a CRT version for the SKM. Again the CRT's have been modelled rather than use gauges and it is hoped that this will represent the Flanker rather than be totally accurate with all systems modelled as most are pointless and not supported in the sim. It is intended to be a "fun" bird to fly rather than have to spend 2 hours finding out how to start it but it should give you some immersion. John Cagle has been working very hard on the Flight model also.<o></o>
    Oh, right, I forgot about modeling the cockpits, as opposed to 2D panels in FS9, and it makes sense as regards the differences in the FDE's. Thanks for the update.

Members who have read this thread: 3