CH Throttle Quadrant and Pedals

Thread: CH Throttle Quadrant and Pedals

CH Throttle Quadrant and Pedals

Just acquired these two controllers, setup is proving to be challenging. There are 6 axes for any combination of throttle, mix, and prop for muti-engines, tons of buttons, and the pedals do rudder and toe brakes. Really excited to get them running right. I'm wondering if anyone else is using this hardware in CFS2 (or FSX), and may have some setup pointers and/or a .map file for CFS2 or FSX.
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Ghostrider; I have a Saitek quad and pedals. The pedals are straight forward. The quad has 3 levers; throttle, mixture and prop. I have 6 main buttons plus 3 more settings. I use the buttons for parking brake, W.E.R., tailhook and canopy. Have not decided what to use the other 2 for yet. On my stick, I disabled throttle and rudder (twist) control. Most of the buttons on the stick are for trim. When I first set it up, there was a disc or two to deal with. After trying to deal with the disc, I said to heck with that and just set them up without it, works great for me. For those big bombers, ya might want four quads!!!:salute::ernae:

This one's actually got six axes, so with two of them, you could have throttle, mix, and prop x 4 engines! Pedals are straightforward, but the quad looks like it'll be a job to program... Should be cool though.
    Best Regards,
    Ghostrider
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Indeed, thos advanced sticks are a pain to program. I have the Saitek X52 and it took me quite a while to se up my profiles for it. I created one for single player, one for multiplayer and one for IL2 series
    "De Oppresso Liber"