A2A Phantom

Thread: A2A Phantom

A2A Phantom

Can someone give me a insight on the A2A Phantom in production. It seems to be a very black project very secret.

I gave up on A2A..they have not released anything in almost a year IIRC. They do good work, just not much of it.

I wish they would keep poeple up to speed on whats happening with their projects, and have more consumer input. This bird has been in production for at least a year.... When people offer suggestions, they seem to blow it off and do what ever they want. This is a huge turn off... RAZBAM or Vertigo studios seem to be producing some of the best stuff right now.

Jp

Others developers like PMDG and LevelD do their thing in complete secret and take the time they want. And always comes with pefect products. So, is A2A. For me, they´re one of the best in the market.
    I´m pretty sure, that the f4 will become a top product when it´s released.
    Flavio - P3D v4.5 - MSFS 2020 - Win 11 Pro 64
    i912900KF 5.2ghz - ASUS TUFZ690 - AIO Cooler Master PL360 Flux Masterliquid - 32gb Kingston Fury 3600mhz - Asus RTX 2080 Super - AGON 32'' AG323FCXE 165mhz -
    MCP 737R 2015 Virtual Avionics - SSDs M2 2Tb+1Tb XPG

Not released anything lol they came out with the B-17 Accusim back in May 2010. Keep in mind that as a scenery developer where I create my own 3D models, it takes anywhere up to 1-2 months just to do the modeling and texturing just for a simple model with no animation. These guys are doing 3D modeling, plus reinventing flight modeling, developing new technology and then having to do hardcore testing. If you think about they have never disappointed any of their buyers. I never have read anything negative about their products or their product support unlike some companies I have heard of who release a product fast and have to release multiple updates to get it right.

So if their not posting any updates everyday about what they have going on, I am sure their all working hard behind the scenes on the F-4 as well as the P-51 Accusim.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    While Scott has not said anything about the Phantom in sometime, he has said that they are full steam ahead on the P-51. So they are at a pause on the F4 project going off of the statements he has made. In his last update on the P-51 he said they were about 60-80% done with something new they were working on for the P-51 and that if testing went well there would be an update in the near future (which I term for them to be a month to 2 months)... I have to agree with the above statements though. I have never been disappointed with one of their product releases. So I try not to bug them about updates. Once we do start seeing a lot of updates for the 51 is about the time they will be ready for release (this seems to have been the trend with the last 4 aircraft anyway), and then it will be on to the next project. At least with the F-4 the model looked mostly done in the last video they showed, and animated so hopefully it will just be down to coding Accu-sim when they do get back to it.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jetmechanic View Post
    Can someone give me a insight on the A2A Phantom in production. It seems to be a very black project very secret.
    Nothing "black" or "secret" as far as I can tell. True, it's taking some time, but judging from their track record I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait. Have you asked any questions on the A2A sight that haven't been answered?
    Did you read this on their thread about the Phantom?

"We never give timescales on premier A2A products until the product is in beta. The very nature of our work with Accu-Sim is to innovate and so we can't even predict when beta will occur. But we can say for certain is we are heavily invested in Phantom development."

Scott.

As far as the other devs and putting out aircraft faster, personally any "Accusim" model is worth the wait. In fact I've been very tempted with recent offerings from those devs but I'm resisting the temptation so far....... ..........must stay strong

Steve

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by imn2sims View Post
    Nothing "black" or "secret" as far as I can tell. True, it's taking some time, but judging from their track record I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait. Have you asked any questions on the A2A sight that haven't been answered?
    Did you read this on their thread about the Phantom?

"We never give timescales on premier A2A products until the product is in beta. The very nature of our work with Accu-Sim is to innovate and so we can't even predict when beta will occur. But we can say for certain is we are heavily invested in Phantom development."

Scott.

As far as the other devs and putting out aircraft faster, personally any "Accusim" model is worth the wait. In fact I've been very tempted with recent offerings from those devs but I'm resisting the temptation so far....... ..........must stay strong

Steve
    Yep you can take this to the bank...Scott and team never rests. They have undertaken some very ambitious plans. They were even making last minute corrections and updates to the B-17 late in the summer. When they turn out a product it is a product worth the wait.
    Ted
    Vivat Christus Rex! Ad maiorem Dei gloriam

RULE No.1 .... Never ever give up on any project , The Phantom , this if anything to go by the P47 B17 and B377 , im more than willing to wait for the share fun , now with moving carriers ,hmm Cloud9 was the tops for the F4 , they threw their wings in ... A2A are the new Phantom Topgun .
    I do like the Tomcats - but for me always the F4 is the real choice and this one is going to spike the d/load hit when released .
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This will be the first accusim I buy, not interested in any of the other stuff but this will be a day 1 purchase.
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

Been looking for a good, native F-4 for a long time. glad to know that one will be done (hopefully) soon. And I've never been disappointed with any of their products, either.

Charter Member 2011
    a2a have never given out release dates, and i dont mind one bit if they dont annonce what their working on, adds that extra bit of mystry and anticipation
    yes i know i cant spell half the time! Thank you kindly to those few who pointed that out

As far as I'm concerned A2A can take all the time they want to with that phantom. I'd like to get my hands on it as much as anyone else here, but considering that all of their previous releases have been piston engined aircraft I would imagine that producing an accusim, turbojet powered, supersonic aircraft is going to take some time to do right.

Members who have read this thread: 0