Stuart Green's Pfalz DIIIa in FSX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stuart Green's Pfalz DIIIa in FSX

Did these modified MDL's ever become available to download for those not brave enough to try this themselves? If not did anyone manage to convert the Snipe? Anyone work out what is the prop part for that. Stuarts model s are great... be good to be able to use them again in FSX. The Snipe looks good in FSX but the prop is the main let down.
    KR Matt

I hate to resurrect an old thread like this, but was wondering if any of the converted model files for Stuarts Albatross Diii, Pfalz, and Spad might be available, Please?

Thanks

SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by Roger View Post

Thank you Roger. I have that one for the Fokker DVii, it works great! Was hoping for the Albatross, Spad and Pflaz.

Quote Originally Posted by RobH View Post
    Thank you Roger. I have that one for the Fokker DVii, it works great! Was hoping for the Albatross, Spad and Pflaz.
    Sorry, didn't read the whole thread. Nils was the driving force, model wise and I haven't seen Nils around for a while.
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

When you want I can mail you the Pfalz file. As said its heavy on frame rates but still a very beautiful model.

Although I most likely should have your e-mail address, I really would appreciate it if you could send it again in a PM.

As far as I know the Albatros has never be converted. There was somebody working on the SPAD, however I don't know whether this was ever completed.

Cheers,
    Huub

Thanks Huub, I will send you a PM. I would be happy to convert them myself if I had a clue what to do.

The files should be in your mailbox. I can't give credit to the person who did the conversion, because I really don't know. I think I received the files from Cazzie, but again, I'm not sure. Must be my age

Enjoy,
    Huub

I would be one who would love to see these models come to life in FSX. Stuart was always a perfectionist in his work He modeled and animated so many little moving parts that it was a joy to be outside and watch them.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    The files should be in your mailbox. I can't give credit to the person who did the conversion, because I really don't know. I think I received the files from Cazzie, but again, I'm not sure. Must be my age

Enjoy,
    Huub

Thank you very much Huub, I got the files. Will check them out here in a few minutes.

Members who have read this thread: 42